New bike!

Well the previous just dropped this 2011 KX250f at our house!!!!

It was originally gonna be for my Dad but we decided it would be better for me.. now he has the husky.

From what i can see, It's go a heap of aftermarket parts on it!

it's done 87 hours and has had two top end rebuilds.

I don't think I'll change much on it.. just put some hand guards and a Bash plate on it...

Here's some pics...

105_0738.jpg

105_0736.jpg

105_0737.jpg

I love this bike to bit's and can't wait to ride it! :D

Any tips on maintenance would also be helpful.

Cheers,
Joxy.

PS - yes, i did loosen the chain Lol.

Great looking bike :thumb: Good luck!

Check the valve clearences before hammering it.... Keep fresh airfilters in it and Change the oil a whole lot. then :ride: :ride: :ride:

Thanks guys! :D

Jackson - Yeah I've loosened the chain off and I'll try to work out how to reroute the Brake line.

Mihylo - Yep, I'll be sure to check the Valve clearances.

Thanks guys! :D

Jackson - Yeah I've loosened the chain off and I'll try to work out how to reroute the Brake line.

Mihylo - Yep, I'll be sure to check the Valve clearances.

yeah I seen your PS about the chain after I posted so I edited my post. Guess I wasn't fast enough :busted:

Two ways to reroute it is, one: pull the line off but you will then have to bleed the brakes if you get air in the line or two: pull the wheel off then pull the caliper off and swing it back around. I perfer the second to not get air in my brake line.

Edit: you shouldn't have to pull the wheel off now that I think of it, just diconnect the line bracket on the fork and swing the caliper over the tire.