Need help finding new bike!

First of all you need to check your attitude young one.
That's probably something I would call your dad compared to me. It's an "age" thing little one.

Instigator!
Bwahahaha
:poke::lol::lol::lol::cry::cry::cry:
People like you shouldn't be in this sport, you poison it with your negative attitude. I know life support and elderly care homes suck, but try to be a better person in life and don't bring you negativity and hatred towards life to your keyboard.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Who the fuck is trying to get points on a website? I think that you should reevaluate your lifestyle, and the 6,200 posts you have made over 4 years.
Don't see reasons for coming at me over a computer screen, you need to check your attitude boy.
People like you shouldn't be in this sport, you poison it with your negative attitude. I know life support and elderly care homes suck, but try to be a better person in life and don't bring you negativity and hatred towards life to your keyboard.
Being new here, you'd think a little respect tword existing members would be in order. Especially after bombing the forum with 5 of the same thread. Clean it up, or we'll clean you up. -BIG DAN

Being new here, you'd think a little respect tword existing members would be in order. Especially after bombing the forum with 5 of the same thread. Clean it up, or we'll clean you up. -BIG DAN
Respect with me, is a mutual thing. If he shows me respect (which he is far from doing), I will show him respect. Just because someone has a bigger number made with pixels on a computer screen, doesn't mean that they are entitled to any respect.

I think a quad would be best until you hit puberty. "Respect" my ass you little kid. You need to go rethink the whole, "WHAT BIKE SHOULD I GET" thought. Kids like you should not get into a sport that is so rough. You should maybe take up knitting or even basket weaving for your sport and or hobby. Or maybe even curling, I think you should know how to push a broom at your age. :shocked:

Now go to your room and think about ALL the POSTS you made.
How much sense you make. :hug:

And give me three our Fathers and five Hail Marry and promise to be on your best behavior next time you DON'T contribute to the threads. :hail:

Look back, see the help you where first given, (by me, Dan, Steve, Andy, and all the others) then read forward and check all the different threads you started about this bike, that bike, and the other bike, and get back to us with solid thoughts. You take everything so literal for a young kid its funny.

Remember, teenagers know everything....:prof:
I had 6 of them at one time, and now only my youngest at 18yo is still a teen.. But he has way more respect to older people than you seem to have.

NOW: Get a bike you can learn on, or listen to the guys from TT and get a little "put put" for your talent, and move up from there.

:thumb:

Personal Attacks will not be tolerated.
I think a quad would be best until you hit puberty. "Respect" my ass you little kid. You need to go rethink the whole, "WHAT BIKE SHOULD I GET" thought. Kids like you should not get into a sport that is so rough. You should maybe take up knitting or even basket weaving for your sport and or hobby. Or maybe even curling, I think you should know how to push a broom at your age. :shocked:

Now go to your room and think about ALL the POSTS you made.
How much sense you make. :hug:

And give me three our Fathers and five Hail Marry and promise to be on your best behavior next time you DON'T contribute to the threads. :hail:

Look back, see the help you where first given, (by me, Dan, Steve, Andy, and all the others) then read forward and check all the different threads you started about this bike, that bike, and the other bike, and get back to us with solid thoughts. You take everything so literal for a young kid its funny.

Remember, teenagers know everything....:prof:
I had 6 of them at one time, and now only my youngest at 18yo is still a teen.. But he has way more respect to older people than you seem to have.

NOW: Get a bike you can learn on, or listen to the guys from TT and get a little "put put" for your talent, and move up from there.

:thumb:
I'll actually edit this post, and be the bigger man and step down from you obvious impression making of others over the internet. Now, I intend to get the 300 xc-w. Do you have any insight on that?

Last edited:
Thank you so much for that intelligent response of my capabilities.

However, you are treading (threading :smirk:) on this ice with the personal attacks...

BUTT you are so correct.

This is a good one. :P

I like this also.:finger:

Bwahahaha.... My 22yo son is just like you. Still hasn't grown up either.

Wait, thats like me....

So, he is 22, and I act the same... Must make me the same... :rocker:

Thank you so much for that intelligent response of my capabilities.

However, you are treading (threading :smirk:) on this ice with the personal attacks...

BUTT you are so correct.

This is a good one. :P

I like this also.:finger:

Bwahahaha.... My 22yo son is just like you. Still hasn't grown up either.

Wait, thats like me....

So, he is 22, and I act the same... Must make me the same... :rocker:
Do you mind giving any insight on that bike?

I'll actually edit this post, and be the bigger man and step down from you obvious impression making of others over the internet. Now, I intend to get the 300 xc-w. Do you have any insight on that?

Good thing you did before the mods took a look or you would have been removed by your ear like a bad boy in catholic school.

Thats why I didn't copy it. When I posted. Going to give you a chance to be smart, not smart ass...