My Ride Report Video From 1/28/12

some guys prolly have had bad experiences riding with women who whine or bitch and complain or something. only rode with sun one time and shes a blast to ride with. besides her hooting and hollering she tends to bring awesome snacks to share with people. just dont bother talking to her cause she prolly has headphones on and is just nodding at everything you say for 5 mins before yelling " I CANT HEAR ANYTHING YOU ARE SAYING"

:lol:

:hail:
Sun your vids rock!
Insanely jealous of all of you ppl out west and wish I could ride there!
we got some great dirt here in the east but my great adventure lies in the west waiting for me to return!
:cheers:

THANK YOU ALL:hug:

I wrote a long blah, blah reply to each of you and then erased it all. It seemed too long and too much. Blah, blah blah, just like my videos:banghead:

Again, thanks for the kind words from all of you.

I really appeciate having you all here to relate to my moto life. I hope to one day ride with all of you, including Buck:thumb:

THANK YOU ALL:hug:

I wrote a long blah, blah reply to each of you and then erased it all. It seemed too long and too much. Blah, blah blah, just like my videos:banghead:

Again, thanks for the kind words from all of you.

I really appeciate having you all here to relate to my moto life. I hope to one day ride with all of you, including Buck:thumb:

:hug: