My Ride Report Video From 1/28/12

Ya the music is :puke: It's the best I could do. I really, really need to load some music that "I" like on my computer. My Daughter put all of her crappy music on it. It was either her or my son's, and his is gangster rap:puke::puke:
start doing some searches for free Royalty free music. you will be surprised at how well some of the underground stuff is. Most artist dont mind you using thier music as long as you give them credit in the video.

start doing some searches for free Royalty free music. you will be surprised at how well some of the underground stuff is. Most artist dont mind you using thier music as long as you give them credit in the video.

Oh that is good to know! I'd rather have underground anyways.

Thanks for the tip:thumb:

Oh that is good to know! I'd rather have underground anyways.

Thanks for the tip:thumb:

also talk to dan. he might be able to hook you up with some of his bands music. its beena long time but i featured his music in one of my videos. :thumb: its always cool to support our DBA musicians as well.
Same goes for RockMonster. I know he hasnt been around for a while now but did the same with some of his bands music as well.

Good stuff Sun, but will have to finish the vid tomorrow. Thinking of camping out that way over President's day. How long was your ride and what did you think of camping out there?

Nice vid Sun! :thumb: Hub/son enjoyed too, 70 miles, not bad for a large group. Glad you guys had a great day in the dirt! :ride:

Thinking of camping out that way over President's day. How long was your ride and what did you think of camping out there?

Dave said it looked like there was camping out that way, maybe further out off Fremont? Are you friends with PT, he might know?

So you finally made it out to one of my favorite riding areas. :thumb: I can not watch the video because I am on a loaner computer that does not have the goods installed. :thinking: I will have to watch it when I get home.

Are there some plans on anyone going out over Presidents Day? Geek? It will be coming up soon.

That was a cool Vid. Seeing LR on a bike made it even better. Was Larry out there with you,or did you meet up on the trail...and YES he is a super nice guy. If you know him, tell him Jimmy Sones and Timbo say hi :)

Very cool Sun! Well done!

Cool riding chicks just don't exist east of you in the numbers that they do out west. I think it's because it's a LOT harder to ride out east. There is no cruising.
It's always hard, and the hills might not be as big, but twice as tough!

I give you 5 stars on the vid!

:ride:

Very cool Sun! Well done!

Cool riding chicks just don't exist east of you in the numbers that they do out west. I think it's because it's a LOT harder to ride out east. There is no cruising.
It's always hard, and the hills might not be as big, but twice as tough!

I give you 5 stars on the vid!

:ride:
:doh: Buck just bagged on all the girls.:naughty: Cruising, harder out east, hills twice as tough? :thinking: This could be good.

Buck, when are you coming out West to ride with us girls?:devil:

We're waiting:whistle:

There ARE women on the East Coast who ride, perhaps you need to find and ride with some. I know your sort of a backwoods guy, but I dont think you live that much in the dark do you?:smirk:

Im just ribbing you Buck:P I agree about more women who ride seem to live in the West. I think there a many reasons for this. Weather, population and moto industry to name a few.

Im just an OK rider, if I rode back East I may be better but that isnt going to happen, it least I dont have any trips planned as of now but, does OR, WA, NV, AZ, CO and Baja count for a few points?:noidea:

Bottom line is:prof: the girls interested in this sport could use some guy support to help them get better. Invite them on rides, help them in tuff sections, give them some motivation & credit. The women out there who love this sport and ride well, most are there because of another man. I got there from a dream I had. Im still trying to find riding buddies and get better. I dont ever want to be that girl that ruins a ride for the "guys" but, I also dont want to sit at camp and ride in circles. I try to put myself out there and find the people I fit in with that dont mind "a girl" on the trail with them. I go out on a limb looking and feeling at times "freakish" for my level of interest and desire.

Anyhow...it's all good Buck. I can take some trash talk:lol: Im just a goof ball that likes to ride and have fun:banana: I dont have to prove anything to anyone. For that matter I really suck compared to many, many women out there, but none of that matters! Smack talk, skills & crashing are all part of it. And in my book so is kicking back in nature and just loving life and riding!!

:cheers:

Buck, when are you coming out West to ride with us girls?:devil:

We're waiting:whistle:

There ARE women on the East Coast who ride, perhaps you need to find and ride with some. I know your sort of a backwoods guy, but I dont think you live that much in the dark do you?:smirk:

Im just ribbing you Buck:P I agree about more women who ride seem to live in the West. I think there a many reasons for this. Weather, population and moto industry to name a few.

Im just an OK rider, if I rode back East I may be better but that isnt going to happen, it least I dont have any trips planned as of now but, does OR, WA, NV, AZ, CO and Baja count for a few points?:noidea:

Bottom line is:prof: the girls interested in this sport could use some guy support to help them get better. Invite them on rides, help them in tuff sections, give them some motivation & credit. The women out there who love this sport and ride well, most are there because of another man. I got there from a dream I had. Im still trying to find riding buddies and get better. I dont ever want to be that girl that ruins a ride for the "guys" but, I also dont want to sit at camp and ride in circles. I try to put myself out there and find the people I fit in with that dont mind "a girl" on the trail with them. I go out on a limb looking and feeling at times "freakish" for my level of interest and desire.

Anyhow...it's all good Buck. I can take some trash talk:lol: Im just a goof ball that likes to ride and have fun:banana: I dont have to prove anything to anyone. For that matter I really suck compared to many, many women out there, but none of that matters! Smack talk, skills & crashing are all part of it. And in my book so is kicking back in nature and just loving life and riding!!

:cheers:
Stop putting yourself down. :bonk: You ride as good as some, better than others (me) and can hold your own with about anybody. Great post though.:prof: