My Ride Report Video From 1/28/12

As usual I half ass took my phone out to video. If only I took my time and really focused on filming it may be more interesting :bored: and better quality but, I was having too much fun as usual:busted: I still dont have my GoPro set up. I need a few things for it first and other expenses have taken priority, like my bike.

We staged off 395 and Freemont Rd.. Started with 24 riders and dropped down to 22. Not bad considering. We kept a pretty decent pace except for on some hill climbs. FYI, The music was not my first choice.
It was a super fun weekend. We stayed at "The Cottage" in Randsburg Saturday night. And us girls rode some more on Sunday. I highly recommend "The Cottage." A former SX'er named "The Goat" owns it. He was the very 1st goat, haha. Great hospitality and, you cant beat a jacuzzi after a good ride and a yummy meal that they provided.

Hmmm... for some reason I cant post the video like I used to be able to. It says it cant embed this media, so here's a link. Dave, MxDirtDiva's Husband is the one who is the star in this video. For some reason I have him making all of the climbs. Poor Diva couldnt go because of her knee. She was missed:cry: I would have invited others from this site but I too was invited, AND we had too many riders as it was. Take some NoDoze and enjoy:cheers:
http://vimeo.com/35998788

Weird, when I hit "post reply" replying to Bobo's, it worked in his quote window. I dont get it. Must be my blond hair!

prolly just caught your refresh at a odd time when he was editing or something Sun

Oh, that must be it. Thanks Trav. I strive to make videos like yours. I cannot wait to get this GoPro going. I need a large card for it, another battery that will last long and I want a chest mount.

Haha.. Yeah.. It was in my first reply.. because that's were i was trying to get it to work.. And then deleted it.. And put it in your first reply :D

To get it to work... Just copy and paste the link into the video button ... If you want to post a picture... You can post the picture link with the picture button.

picturevideos.jpg

Haha.. Yeah.. It was in my first reply.. because that's were i was trying to get it to work.. And then deleted it.. And put it in your first reply :D

To get it to work... Just copy and paste the link into the video button ... If you want to post a picture... You can post the picture link with the picture button.

picturevideos.jpg
I actually know how to do this but it didnt work. I tried twice. It must have been a glitch at the moment.

:thumb: Sweet Vid Sun. I like how you bagged on LR there at the end...:smirk:

yea, as if he was crying that it was over:lol: Actually I was told he enjoys riding with us "average folk" sometimes. It is probably a refreshing change for him.
Did you notice he spent the day helping everyone up hills?:lol: I made it pretty far on the biggest climb but not all the way, he rode my bike back down the Mt. and then back up. He was pretty darn squirrly at the start of it too, it made me feel a little better. I told him we dont get better if we dont try this stuff but sometimes we need help:busted: Super, duper nice guy. It was a fun treat to spend the weekend with such a nice and respected rider/racer.

His accomplishments are impressive to say the least: Larry Roeseler is a professional off-road racer in motorcycle and Trophy Truck classes. He is a 10-time overall winner of the Baja 1000, 12-time overall winner of the Baja 500 and a 10-time gold medalist in the International Six Days Enduro.[1][2] He has spent the past 25 years racing in numerous off-road circuits, including SCORE/Tecate Baja series and Best In The Desert series. Roeseler also has numerous A.M.A. off-road titles including National Hare and Hound and National enduro championships.[3]

Cool ride!!...... :loco: music :smirk:

Ya the music is :puke: It's the best I could do. I really, really need to load some music that "I" like on my computer. My Daughter put all of her crappy music on it. It was either her or my son's, and his is gangster rap:puke::puke: