my next bike....i need opinions

no, proof as in, a test showing that if you ride slow on a 2 stroke you will foul a plug.. ive never fouled a plug after ive jetted my bikes.. if you are fouling your plugs need to fix your jetting
you ride a 125 it's kinda hard to ride slow enough on a 125 and it can take a full day of slow riding to do it but if you start ripping it will get hot enough to clear out I had a bike that fouled a plug once like that I started to keep revs up after that and havnt fouled one since

rofl...

Bikes WILL NOT FOUL if they are jetted properly.

If you're fouling you aren't set up right, either in your jetting or your plug temp or you messed up your gas mix(say you put in32:1 when your jetted for 40:1)

Not if you have different sprockets so you can get set up for the dunes or the trail besides I have a 2 stroke and as much as I would love keeping a rider on the two stroke side it's a big investment.

Wait till you buy a 4t and blow it up.

That defines big investment.

Not if you have different sprockets so you can get set up for the dunes or the trail besides I have a 2 stroke and as much as I would love keeping a rider on the two stroke side it's a big investment.
Since when have you ridden 450's or tight woods? They drain you so fast.

Why do you have to disagree with everything anyone says?
Im disagreeing with you because you are spreading false information, backed up by no experience. its all hearsay, until you do it, or ride allot with people who do it. So cool it bro. A 250f or similar is a much easier bike to handle in the tight stuff by your average rider.

Im disagreeing with you because you are spreading false information, backed up by no experience. its all hearsay, until you do it, or ride allot with people who do it. So cool it bro. A 250f or similar is a much easier bike to handle in the tight stuff by your average rider.
See your obviously right EVERYTIME I can see your point with the 250f thing but it's just like lifting weights. Let's say your curling a 40lb. Dumbbell every week for 6 weeks at the end of six weeks your going to be curling that thing like a champion. When you have a 450 you don't just go all out until you know your capabilities and you will adapt to the heavier bike as you go, giving you more muscle and letting you control the bike with more ease