My name is timoyz, and I'm an a$$hole

I wish they would make a DBA proof camera. Being packed, and taken everywhere, beats the crap out of it.:prof:

Before they came out with "day packs" (let alone digi-cam's) I had taken my 35 mm out on a ride to click some sweet pics (nice huh?) The camera actually fared well while strapped over my shoulder but my ribs took a beatin. As for a digi-cam I really don't think it matters how good you wrap it and pack it, it'll still get tossed around.

We happened to ride by that memorial where the 104 crashed. Looks like you guys really had the extended loop for the ride. I know it is an old post but great pictures.

Good read, hope to ride with you someday. :thumb:
Come up Presidents weekend. :ride:

We happened to ride by that memorial where the 104 crashed. Looks like you guys really had the extended loop for the ride. I know it is an old post but great pictures.
Guilty as charged. I have a tendency to do the longer type loops, when given the chance.:thumb: It is not only a old RR, I do believe it's the first one at DBA.:banana:

i dont think ur an asshole but ok. awesome pics and stories i want to go riding so badly i miss it im going in april for like 3 or 4 days idk if jawbone most likely red rock but yeah stoked!