My face is on fire!!! (shaving)

Ask Travace. He looks to be the best qualified to answer this question:thumb:

just ask yourself What Would Jesus Do?
buddy-jesus.jpg

At your age if you just rub some cream from milk on your face and call the cat over to lick it off you should be good to go. :smirk:

Shit, I just read through the whole post and Rez beet me to it! HAHAHAHA

Psh, shaving. That's for women! :P

I use a $20 electric shaver. When my mutton chops and my beard get outta hand.
I gotta keep that Confederate general in the Civil War look. :smirk:

Psh, shaving. That's for women! :P

I use a $20 electric shaver. When my mutton chops and my beard get outta hand.
I gotta keep that Confederate general in the Civil War look. :smirk:

bahahaha

Tip of the day:

The civil war was NOT over slavery but the fact the southern states wanted to leave the union. The south believed in states rights, the north didn't and wanted to keep the US in tact. Slavery was just an issue supporting the confeds leaving. Quite frankly, it all comes down to you believeing in states rights or not, if so, your a confed! :thumb: :prof:

bahahaha

Tip of the day:

The civil war was NOT over slavery but the fact the southern states wanted to leave the union. The south believed in states rights, the north didn't and wanted to keep the US in tact. Slavery was just an issue supporting the confeds leaving. Quite frankly, it all comes down to you believeing in states rights or not, if so, your a confed! :thumb: :prof:

Holy crap. I was just debating someone on TT over this. Here's my post.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10345419&postcount=2736

bahahaha

Tip of the day:

Holy crap. I was just debating someone on TT over this. Here's my post.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10345419&postcount=2736

It won't let me see it, I got banned, remember? But I just figured I'd say this so nobody would think all confedarates were rasicts :noidea: Ok, speal over.

Damn thats a classic thread hijacking if I ever saw one.:P