My face is on fire!!! (shaving)

Alright you guys, now settle down. :P If I don't shave for a couple or more days I use a disposable razor on my neck, I think it is disposable. :thinking: For the rest of the job and Monday through Friday I use my Braun electric razor and sometimes even use pre-shave. If you keep the heads clean and replace them on occasion it works good. I never had any luck with those 3 round spinning gizmos known as Norelco. :devil:

:lol: Ok WTH are you going off about? I simply said that I don't spend the time to get a close shave with a razor, instead I just give it a quick run over with an electric shaver. :noidea:

I know...and I keeep pulling your chain and you keep responding......................:P

Call me lazy but I never shave with a razor, I like my 5 O'clock shadow. :smirk:

What about the Pro Gide or whatever it's called? :noidea:
You old enough to shave?:moon::P
I use an electric and have for years before I shower. If I want it to be a little closer, I go over my beard in the shower with a cheap razor after my face gets hot water on it.
BTW, I have a very heavy beard too.:foul:

Alright you guys, now settle down. :P If I don't shave for a couple or more days I use a disposable razor on my neck, I think it is disposable. :thinking: For the rest of the job and Monday through Friday I use my Braun electric razor and sometimes even use pre-shave. If you keep the heads clean and replace them on occasion it works good. I never had any luck with those 3 round spinning gizmos known as Norelco. :devil:
Agree 200%.:thumb:

I keep cutting off this shitty peach fuzz stuff to help my complexion. Shick disposable are the best thing I personally have come across, they work well. Just figured I'd throw in the best of my knowledge

Some will disagree but a disposable razor is nearly as good as the high end razor (3 blades or more). For me its all about the shaving cream, soap, gel, what ever. If you get your face good and hot and use a quality shaving cream you can get a good close shave. No matter how think your beard is.

I keep cutting off this shitty peach fuzz stuff to help my complexion. Shick disposable are the best thing I personally have come across, they work well. Just figured I'd throw in the best of my knowledge

spread a little milk across your fuzz and let the cat lick it off...should clean it right off! :thumb:.....:smirk:

I'm a cat hater :lol: It gets thick, like I could carve some scrawney mutton chops if I wanted to :lol: Like when I sweat it hangs in there, it gets painful in the summer. I don't know how Trav does it. My dad grows an awesome beard but he gets bothered and gives up in a week.