My face is on fire!!! (shaving)

Ok guys I've been through a few different kinds of razors and am currently with the Gilette Fusion power, I can never get close shave so I always end up going over it two or three times and getting razor burn. I tried an old electric with the 3 round blades but it just was weird and I'd always miss spots. I'm thinking of getting the rotoshave that you see on tv late nights off eBay and trying it, what do you guys use?

James

Staff member
Call me lazy but I never shave with a razor, I like my 5 O'clock shadow. :smirk:

What about the Pro Gide or whatever it's called? :noidea:

Call me lazy but I never shave with a razor, I like my 5 O'clock shadow. :smirk:

What about the Pro Gide or whatever it's called? :noidea:

I get my 5 O'clock shadow at 5 the next morning...:smirk:.....Question there Jimmyjoejellyjamjohnnyginnjuice..., how do you shave without a razor??? :thinking:

I use the Gillette double edge with the white strip thingy that helps lube your skin whilst shaving. I always shave after taking my shower, face is nice and warm, whiskers are nice and soft.....eager to be sliced off! :shocked:. I foudn that I have to go against the grain (so to speak)...the whiskers on my neck tend to lay down rather than stick straight up so have to shave in a downward stroke rather than up my neck which is the norm. :prof:

I use one of these

BowieKnifePolkCompetition1-1024.jpg

Mach 3 Turbo. I typically will shave in the shower, and always shave against the grain. Its the only way for me to get close enough to getting that babies butt soft feel. I have a suction cup mounted fog free mirror so I can see what Im doing.

James

Staff member
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Does the fricken thing cut your whiskers? if yes then there must be a blade of some kind inside that thing...in no then you ought to take it back and tell them you want your money back! :P
:lol: Ok WTH are you going off about? I simply said that I don't spend the time to get a close shave with a razor, instead I just give it a quick run over with an electric shaver. :noidea: