Mountain Bikes

i hate slime and wont use it. this video is crazy tho. why is this not used in dirtbikes yet?
Not sure, but I allows look at this slime stuff you put in your tire as unsprung weight. Seems like it can get your wheel balance off when it settles. Plus, how long is this stuff good for? Sometimes this will eat tires over time.

so its like a way better slime? leaves shit super messy or no?
I have had great luck with this stuff, do not compare it to SLIME (slime sucks) this stuff really works just like the video shows.
A buddy of mine uses it for MTB racing and has not flatted on it. Before he was using it he lost a few races because of flatting.

. There are 3 or 4 bike shops in Fresno.

If you're looking for a local shop, check out Rubber Soul on the north end of town or Sunnyside Bikes on the south end. I had used the guys at Rubber Soul for years and have always had great luck. I'm currently using Sunnyside as it's just around the corner but the crew in there is awesome. Small shop but a wealth of knowledge and just awesome people.

I will cruise by my shop tomorrow as I need a couple new tubes and see what they have. You are most likely a medium frame as you are close to JR's height. Maybe they will have something you will like and I will bring it to you next weekend and go for a ride up to Shuteye..:smirk:

I will cruise by my shop tomorrow as I need a couple new tubes and see what they have. You are most likely a medium frame as you are close to JR's height. Maybe they will have something you will like and I will bring it to you next weekend and go for a ride up to Shuteye..:smirk:

:panic:

:faint: