Pro Motocross Trivia game

As much as I would love to claim this guy's talent ,that is not me. I will say I was at this event but running a KX250 (This is a 500) and take off the top center light. Anyways, Not Abbott. I'll throw a little hint out. He was fast on a Gold Fish back in the day as well when they were White and Purple.:thinking: Am I missing the Squirrel Tail?

It looks like something is hanging right off the back of the helmet. Its hard to see but once you look for it you can see it. Maybe your team mate haha, didn't you run with the squirrel pack or something like that. mama squirrel, papa squirrel??? I seem to recall you mentioning it somewhere.

It looks like something is hanging right off the back of the helmet. Its hard to see but once you look for it you can see it. Maybe your team mate haha, didn't you run with the squirrel pack or something like that. mama squirrel, papa squirrel??? I seem to recall you mentioning it somewhere.
:thumb: I see something back there. Yes I used to run with a squirrel tail. I started a team called Team Squirrels, but time stamp in the picture was after that phase.

As much as I would love to claim this guy's talent ,that is not me. I will say I was at this event but running a KX250 (This is a 500) and take off the top center light. Anyways, Not Abbott. I'll throw a little hint out. He was fast on a Gold Fish back in the day as well when they were White and Purple.:thinking: Am I missing the Squirrel Tail?

Ronny Bell ? (Mike or Ronny?) I think I see the tail now too...PLUS who else would dare to "work' those pastels????

Gad Zooks ? :shocked:
:lol::lol:

Another pic:

greg.jpg