Pro Motocross Trivia game

norman-honda-san-felipe.jpg

The lights are an added extra but I have to say CDA ???? anybody, anybody.......:banana: or Destry Abbott...

I would say your right. all the colors and the gas bottle hanging off the side plus the squirl tail is a dead give away.

Damn CDA is it that dark out where you ride?:crazy:

I would say your right. all the colors and the gas bottle hanging off the side plus the squirl tail is a dead give away.

I missed the tail....:shocked:...as for the lights "those would be big on a HUMMER" or I guess you could say, "those would be big on a KAW" :smirk:

The lights are an added extra but I have to say CDA ???? anybody, anybody.......:banana: or Destry Abbott...

I missed the tail....:shocked:...as for the lights "those would be big on a HUMMER" or I guess you could say, "those would be big on a KAW" :smirk:
As much as I would love to claim this guy's talent ,that is not me. I will say I was at this event but running a KX250 (This is a 500) and take off the top center light. Anyways, Not Abbott. I'll throw a little hint out. He was fast on a Gold Fish back in the day as well when they were White and Purple.:thinking: Am I missing the Squirrel Tail?