Pro Motocross Trivia game

Lets play a game :devil:
someone posts up a question, it can be a photo that someone has to identify, or something of the like.
The person who answers correctly, asks the next question.

I'll start. What year was this photo taken? What 2 riders was this referring too? and how did the one that had to let Broc by react?

LetBrocBy.jpg

1977 between Broc Glover and Bob Hannah. Hannah played it right and ended up winning? Right?
correct except for the last part :)

. Bob Hannah slowed to a crawl and Broc Glover caught and passed him in one lap. That pass gave Broc Glover three more points and suddenly Broc and Danny LaPorte were tied for the National Championship...and based on moto finishes throughout the series, Broc was going to be the Champion. I hustled across the track to get back to the Yamaha pits before Broc and Bob. The only problem was that Bob Hannah didn’t stop in the pits. He rode straight through the quarter-mile dirt oval and kept right on going out into the woods. And he didn’t come back
but 2/3, next question please :)

I have no idea:noidea: I just know that it must be in the 70s. Great pic! I think I see CDA in it:smirk:

I lke the sign, let him "bye" as in "bye, bye?":lol:

I have no idea:noidea: I just know that it must be in the 70s. Great pic! I think I see CDA in it:smirk:

Yeah he is the one on the far right with the cardigan wrapped around his neck :smirk:

i think they just did a story about this incident on one of the motocross's that was played this year. I usually DVR and fast forward through all the fluff and go straight to the board chick but i really dig those history lessons they give out so i always stop and watch those.

i think they just did a story about this incident on one of the motocross's that was played this year. I usually DVR and fast forward through all the fluff and go straight to the board chick but i really dig those history lessons they give out so i always stop and watch those.

Yeah he is the one on the far right with the cardigan wrapped around his neck :smirk:

:focus: