What color powerband should I use? I've heard that the red one gives a nice hit at the bottom and the blue one is more top end. Will the green be pretty even through out or should I look for a different color?
Since I got no responses in the other thread I'll try here. These are questions that I've read over time while prowling on TT. Because I couldn't believe the lack of imagination or insentive youngsters have these days they've become a kind of thorn in my side!!! I added my answers (smart ass remarks to some I guess...over there!!!)
1) How many bikes can I fit in my Ranger, S10, Toyota etc.? Load until it's full then you'll know!
2) How do I tie down my bike? Best method....With whatever you got, Tie downs, rope, chain, have your buddy(s) hold it/them down...depends on how bad you want to ride.
3) How do you load your bike into your truck by yourself? As careful as possible...again, how bad do you want to ride?
4) How many bikes can I fit into my 5 x 8' enclosed trailer? See to #1.
5) What size boot should i get? WTF? seriously???
6) How do I keep my gear from flying out of the back of my truck???? Again, seriously???
I am sure there is someone on this here new forum (great by the way) that is wondering how to ask but is afraid to because of the smart ass responses he/she may receive....AS I GAVE OVER THERE ...I mean seriously, WTF??? When it comes to loading "your truck"...When I was 16, had my own Ford Courier, I had 2 friends that rode (2 125's and a 250)...because the bed was rather small 2 bikes was a tight fit with room in between for gear, gas, etc...because we ALL wanted to go we did what we had to do to make the 3rd bike fit...it's called imagination, we moved the 2 bikes as close to the rails as possible, 3rd bike went in backwards, tied the rear wheel across rail to rail then tied the front down and stuck the gear, gas and etc. in where ever it would fit (some of it in their laps). The " 3 of us" :awww: sat in the smaller than small cab all the way to the desert and back and loved every minute of it!!!!
I posted something similar to this on "the other site" and received mostly angst from the viewers because I was being harsh, a prick, insensitive (in so many words)...Because we are all open minded hear on DBA I thought I'd throw this on here for your enjoyment...hopefully it'll bring back memories of by-gone-years and maybe some of you have the same WTF question mark in your brain as I do when it comes to these questions...