Fallen Medical results - They are not good

for us dirt bikers that has to be to ride hard and keep it open as much as you can.​
This is what I keep saying. "Ride Hard and keep it Wide open" This is a great picture Andrew. I wish there was more we could do, and I know there are no words that can help the situation. So I will say that the CDA Family has you and your family in our daily prayers. :aussie:

Geez Andrew, not the news any of us were expecting. As you have seen, we are all pulling for you in our own ways. Keep in touch - you have been a great member in your short time here and there is some unexplicable but, undeniable comfort in chatting with folks you don't know :thumb: my personal prayers sent.

What's the story behind the picture? :ride:

Just thought I'd throw that piccie in just in case things go the wrong way James, it was a promo shot of me when I raced speedway and was taken at a place called Old Bar.

The bike was one of Todd Wiltshire's factory Jawa's that become the bike to get me through to the end of my career at racing speedway solos. I ended up representing Australia, although I'd tell anyone I'm not one of the best riders out there, but always gave it my best shot. Basically the photo just gives a shot of me in the prime of life, something I want family and friends to remember me by.

A good friend was killed near that very spot "David Hamnett" it was his father John who set me up with that bike, so loosing good friends from sickness and injury has been something I've experienced way to many times.

The other photo's previously posted just gives a brief look at what kind of riding I use to do before I became ill. Guess I just lived to ride !!.

A

Just thought I'd throw that piccie in just in case things go the wrong way James, it was a promo shot of me when I raced speedway and was taken at a place called Old Bar.

The bike was one of Todd Wiltshire's factory Jawa's that become the bike to get me through to the end of my career at racing speedway solos. I ended up representing Australia, although I'd tell anyone I'm not one of the best riders out there, but always gave it my best shot. Basically the photo just gives a shot of me in the prime of life, something I want family and friends to remember me by.

A good friend was killed near that very spot "David Hamnett" it was his father John who set me up with that bike, so loosing good friends from sickness and injury has been something I've experienced way to many times.

The other photo's previously posted just gives a brief look at what kind of riding I use to do before I became ill. Guess I just lived to ride !!.

A
Your going to make this hillbilly tear up ..... Prayers,crossing fingers,rubbing bottles.....Anything i can do for yeah ... Let me know..

I was just sitting here thinking about Andrewaust and was wondering if there was any news from him?

James - I saw a post about you getting his FB page, anything from there?

Andrew buddy, if you are still with us, which I hope you are, please give us an update. Even though we have not met in person, you are still in the fold of our extended dirt biking family and thought about on a regular basis.

Prayers to you and hope you are still fighting.

CDA

I was just sitting here thinking about Andrewaust and was wondering if there was any news from him?

Andrew buddy, if you are still with us, which I hope you are, please give us an update. Even though we have not met in person, you are still in the fold of our extended dirt biking family and thought about on a regular basis.

CDA

Ditto :thumb:

James

Staff member

CDA
You know the other day I was also thinking about this. :(

His FB account hasn't had activity since May 7th so I sent him a message. :thumb: If I don't heard back soon I'll ask around.

You know the other day I was also thinking about this. :(

His FB account hasn't had activity since May 7th so I sent him a message. :thumb: If I don't heard back soon I'll ask around.
:thumb: I was sitting in the airport yesterday and He just came to my mind, so I posted. Keep us posted if you hear of anything.

It is odd but I too was thinking about this guy several times over the last couple of weeks. It sure sounds like he got dealt a bad hand but I will keep positive thoughts going. Maybe one day he will post up and update us all.