Master Hack

before motor disassembly I use rubber plumbing caps after pulling the carb and pipe, that allows me to wash all that pesky dirt.

7D0A53BB-6EBA-4203-BC85-DA70995B46D9.jpg

Plumbing caps aren’t always sized perfectly so I upgraded to a more custom fit.

QhozcMO.jpg

Pneumatic test ball. Use em for various things. Seldom for the purpose they were intended, which is plugging pvc. When I pull my fuel delivery system and head pipe I like to cork it and gently scrub down the parts you can never get to, and generally leave em in until I’m ready for reassembly.

Don’t remember if I posted this elsewhere but it is one of my favorites. Home Depot caster wheels and a piece of wood. Every time I slide or spin my bike with one hand I pat myself on the back with the other. Even a blind squirrel...

1f5HuSg.jpg

Yeah I thought about that, but I wanted a platform, and needed small wheels with brakes, and square for stability. I wanted the weight distributed on top of the wheels not between. Purpose built by a Hack of all trades.

Yeah I thought about that, but I wanted a platform, and needed small wheels with brakes, and square for stability. I wanted the weight distributed on top of the wheels not between. Purpose built by a Hack of all trades.

They make a small dolly. I bought a bunch of them then used milk crate bike stands they sell to bolt on. A little tall though.

How about this , was having trouble with a 12" tire , drilled a hole in top of my lift table . Ran a bolt through the top and bolted wheel down to it , just as good as a tire stand , not in the way when not needed .......