All Maiden voyage this Monday

I have Monday off and was thinking since the weather should be nice it would be a good time to try the new bike out. Any takers? Not as in take my bike :smirk: rather, join me? A fairly mellow/easy ride so I can get used to this green thing? I dont expect to find any takers on a Monday but I thought I'd throw it out there and just maybe I'd get lucky.

I'll probably end up riding it for the first time on Prez Day weekend.. Im thinking Ocotillo where it is warmer. I dont have a hauler or motorhome so I will be likey sleeping in my truck. This bike is burning a hole in my garage! I need to take it out!

Darn, this weekend is incredible. You all on the west coast better riding!:ride:

I wish, chained to the cubicle Monday. It would be a great weekend to ride, but between chores Saturday, and Superbowl Sunday - which I do like to watch, mainly because of all the food and drink, no go.
Congrats on the new bike, and enjoy the first ride in the dez on new wheels.

Thanks Agent. Hopefully in the future we will ride. If I worked in a cubicle it would be covered in large ride pics. Im not much into football myself but it is always a good reason to get together with friends to over eat and drink. Enjoy!

Have fun and be safe. Work calls on monday. But may ride today and sunday morning. Burrrrr its cold up in the forest!

50%?
Weather was beautiful today. 85 miles with my son around Fremont, perfect, no wind, about 68. Trying to figure out this youtube thang now....

50%?
Weather was beautiful today. 85 miles with my son around Fremont, perfect, no wind, about 68. Trying to figure out this youtube thang now....
I thought that area looked familiar. I go up to Fremont all the time and I was around Cuddieback area yesterday.

Even though I shouldn't, I'm thinking about doing a Presidents weekend in the Dez. I'm thinking something a little closer to me though, not all the way down to OW. I'll have to wait for my Ranger payback, until next Turkey Day.:devil:

Edit: Here's Bajas thred with the video, just in case you missed it.:ride:

https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/pictures-video/2200-my-son.html

Is Presidents Day very crowded? Lots of people don't get the day off, but if the weather is nice, I might burn a vacation day and do an overnighter - if it's warm enough to sleep in the bed of the truck.

Is Presidents Day very crowded? Lots of people don't get the day off, but if the weather is nice, I might burn a vacation day and do an overnighter - if it's warm enough to sleep in the bed of the truck.

It won't be crowded where I'm going regardless, but the crowds will be larger then on a off weekend in other places. If we do go, we'll most likely head home Sunday night, just to have Monday to unload and relax. I'll keep you posted as to what my plans are. :ride:

Darn Dan..It looks like IM NOT going to be able to ride after all. My truck is not going to be ready. Shucks! Hopefully in the near future we be able to. You get weekdays off?

Sorry Baja if 50% suddenly became 98.9%:lol:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I have alot of days off right now. Midweek is best for me. You live quite far, but we could meet in the middle or something! :ride:
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I have alot of days off right now. Midweek is best for me. You live quite far, but we could meet in the middle or something! :ride:
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Excellent:thumb: I'll let you know when I can get away again. Weekday is always good for me when Im not working. Im freelance so my hours are random. I'll keep you posted. You too Baja:wave:

Darn Dan..It looks like IM NOT going to be able to ride after all. My truck is not going to be ready. Shucks! Hopefully in the near future we be able to. You get weekdays off?

Sorry Baja if 50% suddenly became 98.9%:lol:

You can put that bad boy on a trailer and haul it behind the sumo!
50% is either yes or no, equally. Had to come into work today to babysit some fools and play on the 'puter, wish I was riding.:rant:
Friday @ JV? We'll scratch that pretty thing up in the rocks so you don't have to worry about it anymore.....:banana: