All Maiden voyage this Monday

Make sure you put one on this sign, since I know the sticker's not there anymore. :rant:
NewYearsOW2011194.jpg

OOOOooooooo:naughty:......:devil:.....:smirk:

With the problems I had with OW last time, I'm not in the mood to go back down there. It might be a little colder where I'm heading, but so far, it doesn't look too bad. I'm also up for less crowds, which it will deffinately be at my spot.:ride: Have fun in OW, and don't forget the stickers. :devil:

When and where are you headed since you are not going to your beloved OW :noidea:

With the problems I had with OW last time, I'm not in the mood to go back down there. It might be a little colder where I'm heading, but so far, it doesn't look too bad. I'm also up for less crowds, which it will deffinately be at my spot.:ride: Have fun in OW, and don't forget the stickers. :devil:
I personally can not stand OW. I went there last October and we all said never again. Then we went there over New Years because it was too cold to go anywhere else. :thinking: Once again we said never again. Way too many people and the riding sucks IMO. I now understand you have to go south of the park into BLM land and the riding is good and a lot less people and you can ride all the way to Mexico. :naughty: Not sure if we will ever experience this but I have learned to never say never. :smirk:

I personally can not stand OW. I went there last October and we all said never again. Then we went there over New Years because it was too cold to go anywhere else. :thinking: Once again we said never again. Way too many people and the riding sucks IMO. I now understand you have to go south of the park into BLM land and the riding is good and a lot less people and you can ride all the way to Mexico. :naughty: Not sure if we will ever experience this but I have learned to never say never. :smirk:

I can take you to spots, North of the 78, tthat you would love, and see little to no riders. You just have to know where to go. :ride: