All Maiden voyage this Monday

You can put that bad boy on a trailer and haul it behind the sumo!
50% is either yes or no, equally. Had to come into work today to babysit some fools and play on the 'puter, wish I was riding.:rant:
Friday @ JV? We'll scratch that pretty thing up in the rocks so you don't have to worry about it anymore.....:banana:

Ya I might be able to do that:thumb: the JV part that is:smirk:

Where would you stage? I dont like the eastern end of JV. Besides, it is an extra 15-20 miles for nothing. IM already driving over 100 miles. According to map quest it will take me 2 hours and 53mins to get there, OR possibly over 5 hours in traffic!!! That is just one way:shocked: I have been many time before. And I know I can get there quicker then 3 hours. Regardless....it is a long ass drive for a day ride. BUT seeing as you did it once to ride with me Baja, well I guess it is my turn.
Dan, you in? JV? Remember....Im fine in the wide open but in the tight stuff or rocks this bike is gonna work me. BIG and HEAVY:cry: AND Im out of shape also. But I do appreciate and look forward to a great day in the dez followed by some cold beer. SO Im thinking this may be a good idea. Would you be interested in Cal shitty?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Friday is one of the days I do not have off. Also JV is a long drive for me. Hopefully we can work out a day I can get out there! Or meet in the middle! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Friday is one of the days I do not have off. Also JV is a long drive for me. Hopefully we can work out a day I can get out there! Or meet in the middle! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Bummer, oh well...
I have a feeling we will be riding soon Dan. Mostly because we will look so good together :smirk: but also because weekdays work for you as well:thumb:
AND because I like your attitude and can fix my bike it if breaks:lol: j/k sort of.

SRAD97750

Staff member
I am good looking, and I carry enough tools in my pack to do a top end on the trail (if I had the piston and rings handy)... :thumb:

Damn, you live FAR.:shocked: I'll see whats happening on friday! -BIG DAN:thumb:

EDIT- Come ride baldy or arrowhead sometime, they are slightly closer than JV.

I have to take my son to school Fri am, won't get out there until 10:30ish.....tent camping by Anderson probably. This is a meet and greet mission for me. Meeting Jim Ryan of http://ktmofmoab.com/ and http://gasgasofmoab.com/ to talk about starting a gasgas tour biz in CR!:banana:

So in other words I can pound a couple of beers and sleep in my truck if I decide not to drive home afterall?:devil:
This could work:thumb: I will try not to hold you all up. Im sure you boys will do plenty of riding without me if I come. As in "narly big boy rides." I just want to get SOME seat time in. I need to work up to "big boy rides" on the "big bike." The rest of the time Im happy just to be kicking back out in the desert sun, fresh air and wide open space. Run it by your friends first and see how they feel about me coming. I dont want them to be bummed out if I show up when it was suppose to be a homo only session:lol:

Not looking good for this weekend afterall. Ran it by the Husband and he doesnt think I "NEED" to spend 100.00 in gas to ride back to back weekends.:cry:
I cant argue with that. It is pretty far and considering we're heading down to Ocotillo the following weekend I have to agree. I may do a day at the ranch for that Maiden ride but at this point Im not counting on anything till Prez weekend.

Screw OW. The Rangers there are dicks. :smirk: Where I'll probably be going is a lot closer for you. Then you could get away with hitting JV this weekend also. :busted:

So in other words I can pound a couple of beers and sleep in my truck if I decide not to drive home afterall?:devil:
This could work:thumb: I will try not to hold you all up. Im sure you boys will do plenty of riding without me if I come. As in "narly big boy rides." I just want to get SOME seat time in. I need to work up to "big boy rides" on the "big bike." The rest of the time Im happy just to be kicking back out in the desert sun, fresh air and wide open space. Run it by your friends first and see how they feel about me coming. I dont want them to be bummed out if I show up when it was suppose to be a homo only session:lol:

+2 for you Sun...that is priceless......:lol:

Screw OW. The Rangers there are dicks. :smirk: Where I'll probably be going is a lot closer for you. Then you could get away with hitting JV this weekend also. :busted:

DirtDiva would kill me. It has been planned for a while unless you can talk her and Dave into it. Thanks for another tease timo. All these places you go :hail:and sneaking off before sunrise while others sleep:devil::smirk:

DirtDiva would kill me. It has been planned for a while unless you can talk her and Dave into it. Thanks for another tease timo. All these places you go :hail:and sneaking off before sunrise while others sleep:devil::smirk:

With the problems I had with OW last time, I'm not in the mood to go back down there. It might be a little colder where I'm heading, but so far, it doesn't look too bad. I'm also up for less crowds, which it will deffinately be at my spot.:ride: Have fun in OW, and don't forget the stickers. :devil:

I just got some more stickers, had some made that say, "TIMOYZ was here" to add to the DBA stickers... :lol: :P

Make sure you put one on this sign, since I know the sticker's not there anymore. :rant:
NewYearsOW2011194.jpg