All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

I'll stay for dinner and might have a beer or two, unless you have a spot for me and the kids to crash. I'll have to either drive or see if my 18yo is trust worthy of the road. So, count me in for dinner with one or two of my kids. If you need us to bring anything let me know, you (Geek/Rack) still have my numbers.

Sounds like it is going to be a slumber party, just what you all like. :lol: Travace, Palmer and his 2 kids so far. How many rooms you got over there anyway Geek? I hope this is not going to turn into the Rainbow Ride at the Geeksters. :shocked:

Sounds like it is going to be a slumber party, just what you all like. :lol: Travace, Palmer and his 2 kids so far. How many rooms you got over there anyway Geek? I hope this is not going to turn into the Rainbow Ride at the Geeksters. :shocked:

Oh yeah, GEEK...me and TIMO too.....:devil:.....:shocked:...and maybe Rivethead....:moon:

I'll stay for dinner and might have a beer or two, unless you have a spot for me and the kids to crash. I'll have to either drive or see if my 18yo is trust worthy of the road. So, count me in for dinner with one or two of my kids. If you need us to bring anything let me know, you (Geek/Rack) still have my numbers.

I do not have your number. I am currently sitting in Spangler. I will be there either Friday night or early Saturday morning.

What is the rough mileage of this loop that we are going to tackle?
Depending on what everybody wants, probably about the same. Some new trails, some of the ones we did before I'm thinking. For those of you who have been there we will be starting going up East Frazier trail.:thumb::devil::thumb: