All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

After sifting through 28 pages of bullsh*t, this sounds interesting...... :thinking:
How many people are slated to come?
As you know Geek, LPNF is too tight and slow to ride with a huge group, especially if some are slow.
We could spend all day waiting........ :shocked:

After sifting through 28 pages of bullsh*t, this sounds interesting...... :thinking:
As you know Geek, LPNF is too tight and slow to ride with a huge group, especially if some are slow.

we did a 14 man ride before and it was fine. We didnt wait all day. i thought it would have been a lot slower then it was. i was surprised

It actually moved quite well considering the group. You know how it is, it's not like the desert where a big group tends to get lost riders. You should come up, ride and stay for dinner.:prof:

Am wondering where to stage. Being that everybody is coming up from the south, my thought this time is to stage at Gorman, (Hungry Valley) at Edison campground. This is better for the loop we will do. If we do this, there is no need for an adventure pass but there is a $5 entry fee for the day. From there we would ride up into the forest. After riding, my house is about 20 minutes away for dinner. Meeting time say 9:30am and on the bikes by 10am. Ride will last 4-5 hours, so bring plenty of water, and I mean PLENTY of water. Remember last time and everybody either running out of water or ran low. Riding temps will be mid 60's to low 70's or 15-20 degrees less than last time.

For dinner, gonna do carne asada tacos and some appetizers, but bring some alcohol, if you guys are so inclined.

What say you all?

Am wondering where to stage. Being that everybody is coming up from the south, my thought this time is to stage at Gorman, (Hungry Valley) at Edison campground. This is better for the loop we will do. If we do this, there is no need for an adventure pass but there is a $5 entry fee for the day. From there we would ride up into the forest. After riding, my house is about 20 minutes away for dinner. Meeting time say 9:30am and on the bikes by 10am. Ride will last 4-5 hours, so bring plenty of water, and I mean PLENTY of water. Remember last time and everybody either running out of water or ran low. Riding temps will be mid 60's to low 70's or 15-20 degrees less than last time.

For dinner, gonna do carne asada tacos and some appetizers, but bring some alcohol, if you guys are so inclined.

What say you all?

Vodka and Fresca, do you have the limes? :cheers:

What say you all?

bah i have a annual adventure pass and a guest pass someone can use. i really dont mind staging where we did before. Of course i will meet anywhere and its not that big of a deal to me. If its not the same spot as last time please just send me a link via google maps so i can load it on my phone.

also i still have that crystal skull vodka that i popped open last T-day i can bring that :thumb:

What say you all?

Never been up there so I am of the sheople...:prof:...therefore I shall follow ...How do I get to Hungry Valley? :thinking: As for dinner, alkeehowl - I feel so inclined... :smirk:

bah i have a annual adventure pass and a guest pass someone can use. i really dont mind staging where we did before. Of course i will meet anywhere and its not that big of a deal to me. If its not the same spot as last time please just send me a link via google maps so i can load it on my phone.

also i still have that crystal skull vodka that i popped open last T-day i can bring that :thumb:
Sounds good Trav. As I said, the loop we are going to do makes it easier to do from there.

you know im not missing dinner this time. Hope you still have a couch/spot in a corner somewhere that i can crash out at :thumb:

and NP if the loop is better then im all for it :banana: just get me that link so i know where im going

Since I have my boy's soccer game and I won't make the ride, I will just meet you at Geek's house for the food and drinks afterwards. :thumb: Not really but it would be fun. :thinking: