All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

Im curious if that trail (the one I cant think of the name of) that leads to the fire road that leads down to the creek. THAT trail had a tree fall on it. I was there within a week of opening day. You could tell very few people had gone down the hillside to get around the downed tree. Im curious if it is still there or if it got cut up and moved. If not Im curious how that hillside is holding up. Geek, did you take that trail last week?

Im curious if that trail (the one I cant think of the name of) that leads to the fire road that leads down to the creek. THAT trail had a tree fall on it. I was there within a week of opening day. You could tell very few people had gone down the hillside to get around the downed tree. Im curious if it is still there or if it got cut up and moved. If not Im curious how that hillside is holding up. Geek, did you take that trail last week?
Not exactly sure which trail you are talking about but think it is Yellow Jacket. Either that or Long Dave Trail (not long CDA):smirk:. But there are no trees impacting trails I am aware of now.

. IM not thread jacking here, Im just showing you what it is like up there in the snow:smirk::P Mihylo, only 1700' ? That is a little bump in the earth LOL
250228_222353337792762_100000542932387_858865_5375850_n.jpg

248323_222353234459439_100000542932387_858861_7422503_n.jpg

Have fun guys:wiggle:

yeah just a bump.... once I get over the border into America they have larger mountains...
Loved Cali for that... ride all day in the desert towards a mountain and the damn thing would just keep getting bigger and bigger... like the mojave preserve rd in 29 palms that leads towards Baker... that was an awesome stretch of road.

yeah just a bump.... once I get over the border into America they have larger mountains...
Loved Cali for that... ride all day in the desert towards a mountain and the damn thing would just keep getting bigger and bigger... like the mojave preserve rd in 29 palms that leads towards Baker... that was an awesome stretch of road.

You need to come back and ride some other places too:thumb: