All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

Never knew of a back way in unless by helicopter. :smirk: We have ridden almost all the way to Lake Isabella before but never the back way in. I will be interested in how you get to this route. :thinking:
I guess you didnt read my post well... "THE BACK WAY IN":banana: Nothing like the easy, peasy 15-17 mile ride in from the front silly! I dont know the exact route but it is a long one from the backside of the Mt..

Who wants to miss this ride? It will be epic! A "gay pride parade" in the LPNF!! The first of its kind:banana::P:smirk:

:lol:

I'd love to learn how to ride one. But :prof:I would insist on equal fun by both student AND teacher!

Yippy!!!! Two weeks till the Gay Pride Parade in the LPNF:banana::P

I might know who's wearing the rainbow colors.........:devil:.........:smirk:

I guess you didnt read my post well... "THE BACK WAY IN":banana: Nothing like the easy, peasy 15-17 mile ride in from the front silly! I dont know the exact route but it is a long one from the backside of the Mt..
Hey start your own damn thread dork.:moon: It's not entitled "The back way in", it is Geek and Rack's LPNF ride damn it. (Boy could have I run with this, but chose to be a gentleman instead).

Never knew of a back way in unless by helicopter. :smirk: We have ridden almost all the way to Lake Isabella before but never the back way in. I will be interested in how you get to this route. :thinking:

Well maybe were gonna use some heli service, I dont know :noidea: But Im pretty sure the invite said "back way in," have plenty of fuel and plan for a looong day. So that is what Im gonna do. I dont know if it includes hitting other trails first, a big loop or what. I do remember going on a ride up to the cabin once and at one point the group split and some took a trail that got them to the cabin from another way. Maybe that is the "back way in." Maybe were taking that and some others as well. Me know nothing, Im just along for the ride:ride:

Hey start your own damn thread dork.:moon: It's not entitled "The back way in", it is Geek and Rack's LPNF ride damn it. (Boy could have I run with this, but chose to be a gentleman instead).
:jacked:
:P:moon:

I think Im gonna try to be a lady here too. But boy a lot of things come to mind LOL

Ok, ok...
:focus:

You all are going to have a blast up there. Who knows? Maybe even some rain before the ride! Hopefully no snow, or it least not enough to close it. Hope it stays open for a while so I can get one last ride in for the season.

Well maybe were gonna use some heli service, I dont know :noidea: But Im pretty sure the invite said "back way in," have plenty of fuel and plan for a looong day. So that is what Im gonna do. I dont know if it includes hitting other trails first, a big loop or what. I do remember going on a ride up to the cabin once and at one point the group split and some took a trail that got them to the cabin from another way. Maybe that is the "back way in." Maybe were taking that and some others as well. Me know nothing, Im just along for the ride:ride:

:jacked:
:P:moon:

I think Im gonna try to be a lady here too. But boy a lot of things come to mind LOL

Ok, ok...
:focus:

You all are going to have a blast up there. Who knows? Maybe even some rain before the ride! Hopefully no snow, or it least not enough to close it. Hope it stays open for a while so I can get one last ride in for the season.
We WILL miss you. Dinner is still open again on the way back too if you want.:thumb::banana:
We have had a bunch of rain over the last several weeks, a little more this AM and should have some rain AND snow in the next 48 hours too. Shaping up to be way good for the ride.:prof:

We WILL miss you. Dinner is still open again on the way back too if you want.:thumb::banana:
We have had a bunch of rain over the last several weeks, a little more this AM and should have some rain AND snow in the next 48 hours too. Shaping up to be way good for the ride.:prof:

You guys get a very narrow window for mtn riding I see....
NJ highest point is like 1700ft ASL I think

Thanks for the kind offer. I have a feeling we will be spent after this ride. Using Red Bull Express just to make it to the ranch. IF we have energy we may hit the LPNF on Sunday but I doubt it. I havent rode in a while. Let alone on a big ride on the 450. My arms will probably be rubber and my legs sore too. Im so:rant: out of shape these days! Yea, this rain hopefully will do something to the trails up there. Man! what EXCELLENT riding back in May up there in a light snow storm. It was sunny one minute and snowing the next. It was soo much fun and the hook up was awesome! Here was back in May, I then went to Geek's house for dinner after this ride. He is an awesome host and cook! But you all know this by now. IM not thread jacking here, Im just showing you what it is like up there in the snow:smirk::P Mihylo, only 1700' ? That is a little bump in the earth LOL
250228_222353337792762_100000542932387_858865_5375850_n.jpg

248323_222353234459439_100000542932387_858861_7422503_n.jpg

Have fun guys:wiggle: