LPNF - Oct. 22, 2011

I told you I would give you 5 bucks for it. I'll even throw in a .........:moon:
:finger:
I think I offered $10 earlier. But now I retract that offer and place the new sum of $6 for the back pack.
Ok, I'll se the 6 and go 6.50.....

You might get back up to ten and Rez better take it. Who rides a Husqvarna? I thought they made sewing machines.
Now that Rez is defiling the KTM brand with a Husaberg, I think I will switch to Husky!

I'll raise to $7.77. Come on Rez close the auction :foul:
He calls it a Rezeberg so......7.85....Closing bell.... :tumbleweed:
I have not heard a going once, goning twice...................

So

:popcorn:
I'll bet Rez is applying cream to his sore parts and a little busy at the moment.
He'll have plenty of time to heal now that he is not going Thanksgiving.:P:smirk:
This MUST be bag on Rez day.:lol::lol::lol: Damn gnome imitating, switchback hating, swollen mangina dude with a new Husy.:wave:
Okay Palmer, so where were we??? $7.50 :noidea:
i throw in $7.75 CDO and free shipping :lol:
oops, my last offer was 7.85... :thumb:
This is starting to feel like an eBay auction.

$8.03
ill do a max bid of 10 bucks but its currently at $8.05 now

i also leave good feedback

:finger:....:thumb:

Did I miss anybody? :P.....:moon:.....:smirk:

I am officially bowing out of this bid process, calling eBay, and filing a complaint about the seller. Obviously the product he is trying to sell makes you top heavy and very angry. Or it could be the new Husy, but I doubt it, bikes only have talent when ridden properly. :ride::devil:

I am officially bowing out of this bid process, calling eBay, and filing a complaint about the seller. Obviously the product he is trying to sell makes you top heavy and very angry. Or it could be the new Husy, but I doubt it, bikes only have talent when ridden properly. :ride::devil:

What an ASS....but I have to agree, talent wasn't on the goodie list when I bought the bike....but you're still an ASS :smirk: