LPNF - Oct. 22, 2011

My kitchen and back porch. Trav has the
Go Pro, Rez has the red hat, I have the short hair with grey shirt and shorts, Rack throwing the knuckleball (WTF), kids are Rack's. Great night and second time we did this, this year. Fun ride, lots of food and booze followed. Others are friends of mine not on DBA. The blond chick is my wife. I was lamenting about how warm it was for this time of year. Reality hit now with 4 inches of snow over the last couple of days.
Thanks Dub-G:thumb: I was pretty sure about you and Trav but, I didn't realize Rack had such a great arm...:smirk: That is Timo right?

James

Staff member
530 can "Launch" it :lol:
:lol: Was going to say that. :thumb:
and as for PALMER......you're so short your ass hits the curb when you step off of it.....:P ..
Sweet you guys found another short person to make fun of. :smirk:
I'm assuming that's Trav that's wearing his GoPro?
:lol: Trav were you recording all that stuff, I swear it looks like your recording light is on in one of those pictures. :thinking: Should be great for some blackmail. :devil: :stirthepot:

:lol: Was going to say that. :thumb:

Sweet you guys found another short person to make fun of. :smirk:

:lol: Trav were you recording all that stuff, I swear it looks like your recording light is on in one of those pictures. :thinking: Should be great for some blackmail. :devil: :stirthepot:

He was recording but RACK kept pointing it down so there'd be no evidence.... :devil: ... of what you ask???? :prof: .....:noidea:.....:thinking:.......:devil:

So we had about 8 riders up to the bench and waited for the rest to show, however some never made it. Here is my P841 Jr. Jr.
DSC07526.jpg

Then there was 10 or so,
DSC07527.jpg

This is looking down the trail and waiting for the rest of the crew, someone couldn't even make it this far. :devil:
DSC07528.jpg

I have to admit, new bike, never ridden, this trail was not a very good warm up for the "new" to anyone, except the ones that ride more than 3 times a year and just warm their bike up in the driveway. "Yes, I am Palmer the ASS" Just keeping up with the word search. :lol:
This would be CDA saying, "that was nothing, I could have ridden up that sitting backwards if I could get my bike off the stand." Timo is doing a slow motion Robot dance that Travace had taught us down in the staging area.
DSC07529.jpg

The boys had found a good seat to wait for the others to show up so we sat around to shoot the shit. This is tree stump racing at its finest.
DSC07530.jpg

Finally had another show up. not sure of the rider but I think it was one of the Geeks buddies kid.
DSC07532.jpg

And than there was 12.
DSC07533.jpg

Not to run it all together and I don't have a bunch of pics so I'll add the tower stop next.

So we had about 8 riders up to the bench and waited for the rest to show, however some never made it. Here is my P841 Jr. Jr.
DSC07526.jpg

Then there was 10 or so,
DSC07527.jpg

This is looking down the trail and waiting for the rest of the crew, someone couldn't even make it this far. :devil:
DSC07528.jpg

I have to admit, new bike, never ridden, this trail was not a very good warm up for the "new" to anyone, except the ones that ride more than 3 times a year and just warm their bike up in the driveway. "Yes, I am Palmer the ASS" Just keeping up with the word search. :lol:
This would be CDA saying, "that was nothing, I could have ridden up that sitting backwards if I could get my bike off the stand." Timo is doing a slow motion Robot dance that Travace had taught us down in the staging area.
DSC07529.jpg

The boys had found a good seat to wait for the others to show up so we sat around to shoot the shit. This is tree stump racing at its finest.
DSC07530.jpg

Finally had another show up. not sure of the rider but I think it was one of the Geeks buddies kid.
DSC07532.jpg

And than there was 12.
DSC07533.jpg

Not to run it all together and I don't have a bunch of pics so I'll add the tower stop next.
And to think this is in my backyard.:thumb: These pics are all at an altitude of about 7600'.

And to think this is in my backyard.:thumb: These pics are all at an altitude of about 7600'.

Yah you lucky bastardio! I love the view in the last two shots. Is that not like WOW we where just down in that valley like 6 miles ago, or was it 8? :thinking:
Looking out to the east is what, Tehachapi Cal City? Just Awesome....:banana:

Yah you lucky bastardio! I love the view in the last two shots. Is that not like WOW we where just down in that valley like 6 miles ago, or was it 8? :thinking:
Looking out to the east is what, Tehachapi Cal City? Just Awesome....:banana:
Across the 138 highway leading to the Antelope Valley and dez beyond. And yes it was less than 10 miles to that point.:prof: