LPNF - Oct. 22, 2011

nice pics of the little step up.

is that rez goin for it. :o

:devil:...that's not a flaming orange helmet on that guy...and he's not sportin a cool HUSQVARNA backpack......which by the way is still available to the highest bidder, starting at $30 (reduced from $40 :smirk:)

Yes both Rez and Geek cleared it.

Piece-a-cake......fricken switch backs is what I hate....:prof:....:naughty:....:foul:....:moon:....:shocked:....:smirk:....:ride:

:devil:...that's not a flaming orange helmet on that guy...and he's not sportin a cool HUSQVARNA backpack......which by the way is still available to the highest bidder, starting at $30 (reduced from $40 :smirk:)

Piece-a-cake......fricken switch backs is what I hate....:prof:....:naughty:....:foul:....:moon:....:shocked:....:smirk:....:ride:

I told you I would give you 5 bucks for it. I'll even throw in a .........:moon:

I think I offered $10 earlier. But now I retract that offer and place the new sum of $6 for the back pack.

Ok, I'll se the 6 and go 6.50.....

You might get back up to ten and Rez better take it. Who rides a Husqvarna? I thought they made sewing machines.

Ok, I'll se the 6 and go 6.50.....

You might get back up to ten and Rez better take it. Who rides a Husqvarna? I thought they made sewing machines.

Now that Rez is defiling the KTM brand with a Husaberg, I think I will switch to Husky!

I'll raise to $7.77. Come on Rez close the auction :foul:

busy...YES, sore....left leg still hurts....cream NOT NECESSARY as ofright now .... :devil:

What part of bidding starts at $30 don't you guys get..........:foul: you're so lame..... :moon:.....:smirk: