All LPNF IS OPEN, finally! LETS RIDE IT on Sunday May 29th

All i have to say about it is.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Wish I could have made it...but I did go look at nw bikes. :banana:

Good to hear all had fun...no major mishaps (documented here anyways)...Timo mentioned NIPPLEAGE.....:noidea:.....:foul:......Always when I'm not aroudn damn it! NEXT TIME!!! :thumb:

Well, you might not have been there, but it seems your bike has.:devil:

To all the other 14 riders, thanks for the good time and thank you Geek for the invite. I have never been up there and those were some fun trails, more techy than I am accustomed to and I am glad my boy was not with us or the pace would not have been pretty. :smirk: My right knee is twice the size of my left one at this point and not bending too good but that will pass as it has before. I will be looking for the official RR to come.
I wouldn't know anything about that.... huh Timo.:smirk:

You missed a great time, and some great grub. The tri tip tacos were the bomb, even with the guberment cheese.:smirk: I also will have to say that Geeks friends and neighbors are a wild bunch. I didn't seee it as my back was to it, but there was even some display of nipplage.:banana: I stopped drinking Geeks zero calorie Chachitas (something like that) somewhere before dinner, so I was good to go, and left shortly after 10:00, putting me home at midnight. Carl on the other hand, had many more of Geeks special mixture, and by 9:00 he was slurring his words so bad, I knew that he was destined for a night in Geeks motorhome.:lol: And don't worry Carl, I won't inquire of the out come of the phone call from your wife.:P
That special concoction was called a VOZ. Vodka, fresca, and fresh lime. Mmmmm. Who wants one?:banana::P

I thought the garage seemed a little empty..:thinking:.did you see her at the bottom of a cliff??? :banana:.....:devil:.....:ride:
Not at the bottom of a cliff, but now that you mention it, there was a bike in the group that had a hard time starting. The ghost of ED is everywhere. :lol:

You would have liked this REZ. Dumbass. Turned out that we didn't see a single ranger either.:thumb:

Way to go, you said that so loud your boy heard it an now you need to get the "out of State permit". :smirk:

So, who is going to start the new thread, or is it started and I have not seen it? I'm going to go look......:thinking:

Not at the bottom of a cliff, but now that you mention it, there was a bike in the group that had a hard time starting. The ghost of ED is everywhere. :lol:
:foul: Stupid TTR, has a short some where. E-Button stopped working and then some times it would not start and I would kick and kick. Should have brought the YZ. Go figure, another bike on the trail was having the same issue when I rolled up and I toook 2 kicks to light it up and then sat there for 100 kicks until I mine rolling again.

Over 40 or so.:banana:
I have 45 logged on my ODO.

:foul: Stupid TTR, has a short some where. E-Button stopped working and then some times it would not start and I would kick and kick. Should have brought the YZ. Go figure, another bike on the trail was having the same issue when I rolled up and I toook 2 kicks to light it up and then sat there for 100 kicks until I mine rolling again.

And your horn stopped working :P Mine did too for a sec... maybe the dust? or the button was just sticking or something on mine.

i think my GPS said 43. When i had to hit reserve it was at 40.

I Would have fit right in...:foul:...I'd have even made the mileage with my peanut size tank...:foul: :foul: :foul: :devil:

So what's with the e-start CDA??? :thinking: