All LPNF IS OPEN, finally! LETS RIDE IT on Sunday May 29th

Was nice to finally meet/ride with all you guys. I had a great time, and surprised how smooth it went for a group of 15 :shocked: Looking forward to the next time!

Was nice to finally meet/ride with all you guys. I had a great time, and surprised how smooth it went for a group of 15 :shocked: Looking forward to the next time!
Thanks Rivethead for the little break you and Geekster had so I could abuse errr I mean test ride that shinny Husaberg Rack brought out when I went looking for you guys.

Hey Geek did you get your shorts cleaned out after I came cruising around the corner on you. :devil:

Thanks Rivethead for the little break you and Geekster had so I could abuse errr I mean test ride that shinny Husaberg Rack brought out when I went looking for you guys.

Hey Geek did you get your shorts cleaned out after I came cruising around the corner on you. :devil:

Back at the staging area it looked like you messed your britches too. Must have been the moped that scared you :thinking: :noidea:

Great ride, food, and people.:thumb: Even Rack isn't so bad when he doesn't ride something orange.:smirk: So, is this the ride report we post pictures in, or is Rack going to finish his floor and get a RR going.:P

I have a permanent stain on my riding shorts.:lol: Thanks for checking on me.:thumb:

So what did me and the boys miss by heading home after? Did you get home at a decent hour tim? Did you deck out the boys WG?

You missed a great time, and some great grub. The tri tip tacos were the bomb, even with the guberment cheese.:smirk: I also will have to say that Geeks friends and neighbors are a wild bunch. I didn't seee it as my back was to it, but there was even some display of nipplage.:banana: I stopped drinking Geeks zero calorie Chachitas (something like that) somewhere before dinner, so I was good to go, and left shortly after 10:00, putting me home at midnight. Carl on the other hand, had many more of Geeks special mixture, and by 9:00 he was slurring his words so bad, I knew that he was destined for a night in Geeks motorhome.:lol: And don't worry Carl, I won't inquire of the out come of the phone call from your wife.:P

Great ride, food, and people.:thumb: Even Rack isn't so bad when he doesn't ride something orange.:smirk: So, is this the ride report we post pictures in, or is Rack going to finish his floor and get a RR going.:P

I thought we discussed a new thread called.

"he didn't even think to go and check the truck LPNF ride report".

Or something along those lines

:smirk:

How about, I checked the truck right when I got back, I then decided to go up the mountain (by myself) 10 minutes later before checking the truck again to rescue my dad and brother who never came down to were everyone els was. Yah, kind of long but very fitting. Or (I lost my Tampon RR)
I can't believe the knucklehead, why he did that or why he didn't take one of the other riders along to rescue me and Jr, from loading the bikes, if he would have just road by the truck one more time.

Oh and the little 3 way battle towards the end between Trav, Rack and myself got the heart rate up :thumb:
that was so fun... put me on a straight away and i can keep up :P
We were pretty spred out, not real terrible IMO.
Pace was good especially for my slow fat ass. :smirk:
earlier in the week i thought i might be going solo... turns out to be 15 :rocker: ohh and the pace for 15 people was amazing... blew spangler's 14 man ride away

Hell yea thanks for the company at camp. You know we will ride again... and your buddy is cool as hell too

Thats putting it politely, FFS i wish i was recording palmer when he pulled up... it would have been the highlight of the vid i will make.

So i just got home a couple hours ago. PBK was supposed to show up sometime around 8:30pm Sat night. Apparently about 30 miles or so from frazier exit the directions i gave him flew out the window :lol: So he is kinda lost but some how manages to find his way all the way to the chuchupate ranger station then turn around and go camp at Gordens where he gets shit faced till 3 am. :lol: so 6:30 am on sunday i ride up to the tower to call him. Thats when in a hung over as can be voice he tells me what happened.

about 9:30am he shows up. I get the whole family geared up and all 5 of us ride up to the tower to show the kids the fire lookout and the views. My daughter was amazed at seeing butterfly's of those types that are not at the wild animal park once a year. After that we ride back down to camp. On one of the hairpin turns my son goes over the small embankment landing in some bushes. My wife is behind watching the whole thing happen and looses her front tire and does a superman slide on the fire road. :hail: for gear... no one got hurt at all, Wife got maybe a small bruise on her arm and a dirty jersey, Son got scared but got right back on and did great the rest of the way, PBK rode along the side of him where all the cliffs are, Thanks PBK.

After that PBK and I went in search of some single track, I knew i didn't want to take him down what everyone took me on, I was sore as hell already and PBK dont get to ride much anymore. We went up the fire road but instead of sticking to the right to go up to the tower at the first intersection we went straight. First single track we seen was arresta? dont know if got that name right but i think i remeber someone saying it was pretty gnarly so we skipped it and went to the next single track we came across. After meeting some guys half way down we learned it headed to Gorman. We sat and Bs'ed with a couple riders that were sitting at the bench for a while. Turned out one of em is a member of DBA :rocker: After that we headed back up and found a fire road / wide trail that headed up to the tower, then back to camp and called it a day.

Thanks so much for the great guide and it was such a fun ride. There was not a single trail i wasn't having fun on. Even the fire roads are fun. I have about 4 hours of video i have to go through and i will put up a vid when rack makes his thread. I also have GPS Tracks but if you guys don't want those posted im ok with that.

PS.... 40 miles and i had to hit reserve going down the fire road to camp, same thing as before pop pop pop stual

To all the other 14 riders, thanks for the good time and thank you Geek for the invite. I have never been up there and those were some fun trails, more techy than I am accustomed to and I am glad my boy was not with us or the pace would not have been pretty. :smirk: My right knee is twice the size of my left one at this point and not bending too good but that will pass as it has before. I will be looking for the official RR to come.

When I was leaving and I drive by Palmer I thought, WTF? I asked him where his other boy was and they look at me like?? I said he left 5 minutes ago heading up that way looking for you guys. :lol: Glad everyone made it back okay.

To all the other 14 riders, thanks for the good time and thank you Geek for the invite. I have never been up there and those were some fun trails, more techy than I am accustomed to and I am glad my boy was not with us or the pace would not have been pretty. :smirk: My right knee is twice the size of my left one at this point and not bending too good but that will pass as it has before. I will be looking for the official RR to come.
We need to stand next to each other as my left is twice the size of my right.

All i have to say about it is.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Wish I could have made it...but I did go look at nw bikes. :banana:

Good to hear all had fun...no major mishaps (documented here anyways)...Timo mentioned NIPPLEAGE.....:noidea:.....:foul:......Always when I'm not aroudn damn it! NEXT TIME!!! :thumb:

All i have to say about it is.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Wish I could have made it...but I did go look at nw bikes. :banana:

Good to hear all had fun...no major mishaps (documented here anyways)...Timo mentioned NIPPLEAGE.....:noidea:.....:foul:......Always when I'm not aroudn damn it! NEXT TIME!!! :thumb:
Well you were missed and thought of:devil: We need to start another thread and you might see a picture like this there....:smirk:
DSC01383.jpg