All LPNF IS OPEN, finally! LETS RIDE IT on Sunday May 29th

All i have to say about it is.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Wish I could have made it...but I did go look at nw bikes. :banana:

Good to hear all had fun...no major mishaps (documented here anyways)...Timo mentioned NIPPLEAGE.....:noidea:.....:foul:......Always when I'm not aroudn damn it! NEXT TIME!!! :thumb:

Does the NW stand for NON WORKING :P

That special concoction was called a VOZ. Vodka, fresca, and fresh lime. Mmmmm. Who wants one?:banana::P

Yep! That drink is quite tasty and a little too easy to drink! That is what was handed to me when I walked in from a long ride up there and Geek had a party going on at his house. The food was outstanding and the people were a fun bunch. The Geekster is a good host:thumb:

Why yes it does...:thumb:...one can not have too many Non-Working bikes in his garage now can they? :prof:....Damn it I wish I was able to make it! :foul:

Me too:cry:

Need to move all this info to the new RR and leave Sun's thread alone...

Why bother now? :rant:You've done taken over the thread already. J/K I dont care AT ALL. I enjoy reading all the sillyness. Besides, this thread is old news. And none of ya wanted to ride the LPNF with me when I posted it anyways!:moon: