Lookout Towers

Here are some pics of the Sierra Buttes lookout!

Go load a new tab and play this song in the background while you look at the pics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BBQMjbX3c

IMG_0824-1.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

I believe his name is Norm. Great guy with a lot of knowledge about the area in more ways than one! Had the pleasure of meeting him a few times while out there in CC. You can get up there without taking the fire roads. There is a trail entrance (quad trail) just before you get to CC Campground (32.714436,-116.572652).

Even got to get an up close and personal lesson of their responsibilities as a lookout!
TTORACorralCanyon9-25-10120.jpg

I believe his name is Norm. Great guy with a lot of knowledge about the area in more ways than one! Had the pleasure of meeting him a few times while out there in CC. You can get up there without taking the fire roads. There is a trail entrance (quad trail) just before you get to CC Campground (32.714436,-116.572652).

Even got to get an up close and personal lesson of their responsibilities as a lookout!
TTORACorralCanyon9-25-10120.jpg

yea norm wasnt there it was a lady today. I have read about norm... they even nicknamed it norms tower

Nice views! Isn't that great to get to a point like that and take a break? Nice to see you hooked up with other riders while you were solo. I do that when I can for safety sake and to learn what they know! :ride:

Ydog got his shit together for a kid! I must say, I'm impressed! Both on-line and in person, on trail and track!! His parents must have had something to do with that since they are cool as hell too! :prof:

:ride:

he blew my mind when we started talking music. It must be the internet because back when i was a kid there was no way someone his age could be as knowledgeable about good music as he is.

he blew my mind when we started talking music. It must be the internet because back when i was a kid there was no way someone his age could be as knowledgeable about good music as he is.

He's a smart dude! And capable! I couldn't believe a 13 year old on a 250 could tow back JMach from the nether reaches of Crow Canyon! Dude is always smiling, all the time!

if u come out east ur going to wellsville, no question bout it, its the craziest best terrain on the east, i give grand tours

I expect a "Grand Tour" !:thumb: Like I said in previous posts, I grew up there! The "Super-Bowl" was the only thing around since they were actively mining the place when I was a kid poaching mining property! :ride: Google "Poland ,Ohio" and you will see how close I was to Hillsville!