South Looking For Dirtbike Host for San Diego Freeride Trip March 2015

Oh I can get there still. I have slowed way down in my older age....
Being retired, I still can't keep up with you! Joe on the other hand said he seen your rear tire, I think you were toying with him. Me, all I see is dust settling and guess where you went!

any good van hire companies you can reccomend in S.D. ? A van would be safer then a truck incase of robbery etc

Hertz, Budget, Penske all rental/hire companies.
CVS or Walgreens sale tampons and Vagisil, might even find a coupon in the Sunday paper.

Hahaha

what bikes do you ride then?
Depends on the color of riding gear I am wearing that day..:smirk:
Being retired, I still can't keep up with you! Joe on the other hand said he seen your rear tire, I think you were toying with him. Me, all I see is dust settling and guess where you went!
Joe tears it up and enjoyed him out on the trails. We need another run. I think he was digging the virgin run I took him one once back...

Depends on the color of riding gear I am wearing that day..:smirk: TRUE THAT! :thumb:
Joe tears it up and enjoyed him out on the trails. We need another run. I think he was digging the virgin run I took him one once back...

That was the trip I got towed back to camp because I "cracked" a fuse and should have just replaced them all and been good! Live and learn. :foul::cry::banghead:

How do you go about getting a "Whip and Flag" for some areas where you need them?

Where do you buy them and where do you guys normally attach it to the bikes

cheers :)

Any Moto shop has them, there is a mount that attaches to the rear axle. Needed on quads everywhere and bikes at Pismo/Glamis.
I never ride either, crowds and sand are the death of rider and bike.

nice one pal

I do want to check out glamis, but mainly Ocotillo and a few places like that

I am in love with caineville utah to it looks insane