South Looking For Dirtbike Host for San Diego Freeride Trip March 2015

Or you are just to far away for a day trip.... :hug: :cheers:
i haven't done a day trip out there in a few years... when it was just me and Dylan on the 50. we been going for weekends lately

besides i know about long drive day trips... i cant even count how many times i did dans and copper city day trips coming from San Diego.

shit maybe i am crazy.

i haven't done a day trip out there in a few years... when it was just me and Dylan on the 50. we been going for weekends lately

besides i know about long drive day trips... i cant even count how many times i did dans and copper city day trips coming from San Diego.

shit maybe i am crazy.

CRAZY... Maybe :crazy: ...... But not for driving from Diego to go ride in the Desert on a day trip. You are still young enough to dawn patrol. :ride:

Really great to see you and the family today. Glad to see all the stuff go to a great young family. Let me know when the Clo graduates the 50. If I haven't picked something up for Ev, I'll take it off your hands... :thumb:

See you on the trails soon....:ride:

If one of you is willing to loan me one of your bikes is it a good Idea that I hire a van or truck etc

Jim :)

I am coming with my brother who is also looking for a bike to hire

All the hire companys loan out enduro bikes which aren't great for jumping etc so we are looking for 2 stroke mx bikes (easiar maintenance)

How old are you guys then?

I am 23

and my lil bro is a youngster he has just turned 18

I have been to CA before, did a big road trip from SF to LA then back to SF along the coast in a big ass RV it was so good I could not wait to come back and most of all RIDE! So jelous of your land you have no idea how crap it is in the U.K. for riding!

How old are you guys then?

I am 23

and my lil bro is a youngster he has just turned 18

I have been to CA before, did a big road trip from SF to LA then back to SF along the coast in a big ass RV it was so good I could not wait to come back and most of all RIDE! So jelous of your land you have no idea how crap it is in the U.K. for riding!

I am old and washed up.:smirk:

maybe a 150 mile loop in barstow area is in order... :lol: bring tampons

Age has nothing to do with ability, right CDA?

I have a 21 and 18 year old son, with a 26, 24, 23, and 20 year old daughter.

High speed, technical, a little of both! Don't forget a quart of vagasil! :P

Age has nothing to do with ability, right CDA?

I have a 21 and 18 year old son, with a 26, 24, 23, and 20 year old daughter.

High speed, technical, a little of both! Don't forget a quart of vagasil! :P
Oh I can get there still. I have slowed way down in my older age....