Injured Log Road MX - Crash Report - Graphic Images

That was a nice big smile in that ambulance, morophine induced or not.

So sorry about your crash. Best wishes on healing and sitting around.

James

Staff member
:bonk: If you would follow instructions you have posted a "Ride Report" and avoided all of this drama! :prof:

Glad you are going to be ok! Time is on your side Just think if you were 40+ and that happened :shocked:
:lol: Hey I like being different. :smirk:

Yeah my age is a good thing in this case. :thumb:
Those X-Rays make me want to hurl. Also, the statement of "all crunchy when you moved your arm", is a close second.:smirk:
Same here, except I DID hurl :smirk:
best wishes james....ive been there....plenty of time for the internet now ehh. :smirk:
looks to me like you need surgery.
everyone i know that got a bad a/c separation and didnt get the surgery have alot of problems later
Thanks Kelly
Yeah even if it was a clean break I'd still want the surgery as the recovery time is shorter.
Awwwww! Walk it off!!!!

That must have been a spectacular get-off!

Man, I know what "crunchy" bones feel like...I shattered my scapula (shoulder blade) like a dinner plate into 5 pieces riding, and I could almost HEAR to crunchiness.

You, buddy, are DONE for the season if they are gonna cut you. That means hardware installation and removal. Awkward casts. Muscle atrophy. LOTS of PT time. That'll heal up good though. You won't have lasting loss of anything. It'll be a pain in the ass more than anything. Hope you wipe with the right hand! :shocked:

Yeah I wish I could see what really happen, all I remember is going into the whoops. :bonk: Hitting your head will make you forget things.

James- heal up!

That collarbone looks gnarly- a brace would NOT have worked for that

The head bruising looks ugly too- if you're like most of us there is not too much to damage inside at least

But that torso bruise?!?! Are you kiddin me? THAT looks nasty-

Thanks for thinking of us when you took the pics

James

Staff member
Its just a flesh wound!! Take an aspirin, put a band aid on it and lets go..............:shocked:

:lol: From the guy with sore ribs that hasn't riden in 3 weeks :lol:
:lol: you said it best.
Damn James, you have it worst than my dad. He broke his collarbone, but he didn't have to have surgery. Did your bike get tore up? And when the hell were you gunna tell us when you got the bands in? :lol:
Haven't seen the bike yet, :lol: but my new MX51 tires came in :foul: guess I won't be able to try those for a while.

Wristbands? What wristband is this that you speak of? :devil:
Get well soon james we are all glade you are going to live.

didn't wan't to say ok cuz i seen the X-rays..:P
:lol: thanks for that report PBK, I needed that laugh.
Wow James. Heal quick and enjoy the morphine.:thumb: And dammit, be ready for Thanksgiving. Any idea on recovery time?
I still want to go out there on T-Day. I'll know more about the recovery time after surgery.
DILAUDID, nothing else compares.:prof:
I'm on Vicodin & Norco
:lol: PBK... and best luck james... those must have been some burly whoops huh?
Thanks Trav :thumb:

James

Staff member
Well wishes James. That on my old ass would have killed me.
Thanks Palmer
Holy crap Jazz - looks like you took a pretty good digger :shocked: Heal up quick Brother - we're pulling for ya man. :thumb:
Thanks Edge
Dang you guys are brutal:shocked::smirk:
:lol: no shit
That sucks.. How long did the docs say until you'll be able to ride again?
Don't know yet. :bonk: I should know after surgery.
did they make you go back an fill in the divit you left :P
get well soon !
:lol::cry::lol::cry::lol:
No they didn't and thanks. :smirk:
So you will be the cook/bartender during T-Day?:smirk:
:lol: Sure if you guys want to go to the ER for food poisoning. :smirk:

James

Staff member
That was a nice big smile in that ambulance, morophine induced or not.

So sorry about your crash. Best wishes on healing and sitting around.

:lol: Thanks and yeah I think that was after the second dose of morphine. :smirk:

James the nurse is here to see you :smirk:

4078259386_c2f0bb9658.jpg

Too much of any of it, and you won't have to worry about wiping your ass, because twisting a brown rope, will be a distant memory.:smirk:

:lol::lol::lol:

But seriously James, what really happened? Did some big guy on a big "OLD" Husky run you over or what???? The damage looks familiar to one's I've seen in the past.....told you I'd find ya :devil:

Get better fast.......are you right handed??? Better hope so for you know "other reasons" :devil: :naughty:

James

Staff member
:lol::lol::lol:

But seriously James, what really happened? Did some big guy on a big "OLD" Husky run you over or what???? The damage looks familiar to one's I've seen in the past.....told you I'd find ya :devil:

Get better fast.......are you right handed??? Better hope so for you know "other reasons" :devil: :naughty:
:lol: yes I'm right handed, thanks