All Life in CALI

The riding in AZ is better, and you can plate any bike you like.
And you say Kennedy Meadows is on your "bucket list" and the Sierra's? I haven't been to AZ for riding so I can't do a comparison, but if you haven't been to KM or the Sierra's, that's a pretty big leap.

Well, actually I have been to AZ as far as the desert is concerned, Havasu and the Parker area, IMO, CA has more to offer. Don't know what the mountain ranges have to offer their as far as open trail systems but the open trail systems in KM and the Sierra's are pretty sweet. That's not taking into account the SSS that is out there:panic::run:

The rich red sand of the AZ desert SSS is pretty cool. I wouldn't move there for it. But if I moved there I know I would adapt and enjoy.

Videos I've seen of Havasu haven't inspired me. Looks like CA.

In the area I own, I have seen with my eyes the trails. When a sign is posted and has bicycles, and motorcycles only, you know it's good. Many, many trees in my area, monsoon weather, wet ground, some rocks (granite), never too hot to ride, maybe to much snow. But then that's why I am leaving. CA/OC is, has, was a great place to grow up. Overrun by illegals now, I'll move on.

The videos posted of KM have inspired me to go, just not motivated me to have to! Sierras have both, just no time right now.

In the area I own, I have seen with my eyes the trails. When a sign is posted and has bicycles, and motorcycles only, you know it's good. Many, many trees in my area, monsoon weather, wet ground, some rocks (granite), never too hot to ride, maybe to much snow. But then that's why I am leaving. CA/OC is, has, was a great place to grow up. Overrun by illegals now, I'll move on.

The videos posted of KM have inspired me to go, just not motivated me to have to! Sierras have both, just no time right now.
Let's make time this Summer and do the Dual Sport ride that the SOTSNF put on (if it is an annual thing). That was a great 3-day trip last year:thumb: If it is not, we will crash Racks pad, Merideth runs the place and she is cool:clap:

Let's make time this Summer and do the Dual Sport ride that the SOTSNF put on (if it is an annual thing). That was a great 3-day trip last year:thumb: If it is not, we will crash Racks pad, Merideth runs the place and she is cool:clap:

Who is this "Merideth" that so called "runs the place" :noidea: