All Life in CALI

So far I have been doing a lot of this...:crazy: then I do this...:naughty: with some of this...:thinking:...this week I has been more of...:rant::banghead::poke::bonk::boxing::gibbs::mmph:, but it is all ending up like....:hug::cheers::hyper:

Overall....:thumb: Hope that paints a picture for you..:spin:
I bet there are times when you feel like this too. :finger: Glad things worked out for you.

So far I have been doing a lot of this...:crazy: then I do this...:naughty: with some of this...:thinking:...this week I has been more of...:rant::banghead::poke::bonk::boxing::gibbs::mmph:, but it is all ending up like....:hug::cheers::hyper:

Overall....:thumb: Hope that paints a picture for you..:spin:

If you need an assistant I am willing to relocate :thumb: then in our free time I can show you how to really ride :ride:

After 9-11 a local company called pelco started doing a yearly memorial to the tragedy,the first one members of new yorks fire department came here to clovis,ca to participate, it was cool to see everyone showing respect and patriotism, A lot of new york's finest never went back.

I do believe the term "CALI" generated thru the Hip-Hop shizzle... in their songs, etc. THEN it moved to clothing, etc. Now you can't go anywhere without seeing the state flag enbossed on t-shirts, etc. Lot's of promoting going on!

It iS SoCal... period! :prof:

Carry on

CA is so awesome I bought a house in Prescott AZ to retire in. After spending 99% of my life here I am ready for change. Yes, it has been a great place to live and grow up. I have been in the OC for all this time with a year in Hawaii, and one in Kansas. There is not much to say except it has gotten crowded with environmental nut jobs trying to make it a shit hole. There are still pockets of bliss, just not as much as the "good old days"!

I've seen a large change and I am ready for the move. Sure, I'll miss some people and my kids, but hell, I'm only 6 hrs away.

The riding in AZ is better, and you can plate any bike you like.