Pro Let's talk about James Stewart

Alessi new he wasn't getting lapped. He tried to get in 7's way. :lol: Mike just isn't like he used to be after Red Bud a couple of years ago. He used to be the hole shot king.:thumb: I'm not conviced it's the 350's fault.:rolleyes:

Didn'y you see Roczen not too long ago hammer the big bikes on the 3fiddy???? was that Daytona? Georgia?... If Alessi sticks with DeCoster he'll get some wins eventually...
Back to our ace....

click

well thats pretty vague but sounds like he will race next weekend so taht is good... i dont want to see him win but i want him to be in the competition :smirk:

James

Staff member
Wow anybody else notice a difference in his post race interviews? For one he actually thanked his sponsors and called out all their names. And after the main event win, he was getting all choked up, which wasn't a bad thing IMO. It's just nice to see a change in attitude. :thumb:

i read that he was crying and saying he was trying to find himself this week :lol: yea he was confused and thought he was a cop, looks like he figured out he was a dirtbike racer

my DVR didnt record again this week so i missed it :foul:

I still dont like him and dont really care if he ever races again. And I too didnt get to see the race as I had to work this weekend and forgot to program the DVR.

Wow anybody else notice a difference in his post race interviews? For one he actually thanked his sponsors and called out all their names. And after the main event win, he was getting all choked up, which wasn't a bad thing IMO. It's just nice to see a change in attitude. :thumb:

:doh:

hmmm why wasn't he this guy before???
Oh because he thought he had everyone by the balls and was going to do what he wanted and now that there is a good possibility he doesnt have a ride for next year cause he's a douche and not winning so much he has to play grab ass with his sponsors.... Notice he hasnt been in the fore front of the yammi commercials?... I don't remember even seeing him in any commercials this year for that matter...

It will be cool if he turns a new leaf and is a more humble human being instead of that arrogant ass that was telling the dunkin Donuts guy what a superstart he was... lol the D&D guy was like "who, what?... whatever.":P

James

Staff member
:lol: Hang on there guys, no I'm still not a fan of Stewart. :rolleyes:

I just think that he might finally be grasping his situation. :noidea:

Oh and no he wasn't "crying" he just get a little choked up. I'm guessing it threw Erin a little off her game. :lol:

It will be cool if he turns a new leaf and is a more humble human being instead of that arrogant ass that was telling the dunkin Donuts guy what a superstart he was... lol the D&D guy was like "who, what?... whatever.":P
:lol: So I wasn't the only one thinking that?