Pro Let's talk about James Stewart

I should of had a trophy 3 different times:banghead:

Day in the Dirt, Immed women's class - Too many classes so they dont give trophies in all classes

Race around the Lake - Oganizer never finished labeling the trophies AND some bitch cut the course and stole:rant: my 1st place

National in JV/Immed. class - There were only two of us girls in that class. I should not of been in it. I was soppose to work my way up to Immed class:lol: but I didnt know jack about racing, I just wanted more competition and figured I'd get it in the immed. class. Little did I know there may of been some in the beginner class. Out of over 120 riders there were only two of us women. She got 1st and got a trophy. They dont trophy the last 50% and since there were only two of us that made me the other 50%.

All 3 races I should of gotten something but got nothing:cry: Now I feel too old to compete nor do I have the funds or proper support.

Ahhh well....it's not about winning right? BULL SHIT!:lol:

James

Staff member
I should of had a trophy 3 different times:banghead:

Day in the Dirt, Immed women's class - Too many classes so they dont give trophies in all classes

Race around the Lake - Oganizer never finished labeling the trophies AND some bitch cut the course and stole:rant: my 1st place

National in JV/Immed. class - There were only two of us girls in that class. I should not of been in it. I was soppose to work my way up to Immed class:lol: but I didnt know jack about racing, I just wanted more competition and figured I'd get it in the immed. class. Little did I know there may of been some in the beginner class. Out of over 120 riders there were only two of us women. She got 1st and got a trophy. They dont trophy the last 50% and since there were only two of us that made me the other 50%.

All 3 races I should of gotten something but got nothing:cry: Now I feel too old to compete nor do I have the funds or proper support.

Ahhh well....it's not about winning right? BULL SHIT!:lol:
:hug: That help?:P

Around here (MX) they usually go pretty deep with the trophies.

:hug: That help?:P

Around here (MX) they usually go pretty deep with the trophies.

Yes it does!! Thanks James. I was told with the "Day to get hurt":smirk: race it is all about braggin rights. I guess I just bragged huh? LOL

:focus:

he's a animal. simply amazing.:thumb:

That was amazing! He's also lucky in a sense that he didn't brake anything....
His bike was really dialed in for the rough too except for that one spot. :blush:
I still have to givce him props for a 7thplace finish.
I also think all the SX tracks should be that gnarly... :thumb:

James

Staff member
last night he was a man on a mission, that was most impressive, MA800 throwing on the brakes was bs though
I was talking about that with somebody else.

The couple shots I saw of him coming back up to the front had me thinking, notice how everyone just sort of moved out of his way, especially towards the end. Did you notice that Poto was almost right behind him and that they were waving the Blue lapper flag? I'm guessing that some of the guys thought Stewart was leading and just moved out of the way as they were getting "lapped". :noidea:

:wave: And now I'll go hide until all the haters are done with their :rant:

The couple shots I saw of him coming back up to the front had me thinking, notice how everyone just sort of moved out of his way, especially towards the end. Did you notice that Poto was almost right behind him and that they were waving the Blue lapper flag? I'm guessing that some of the guys thought Stewart was leading and just moved out of the way as they were getting "lapped". :noidea:

I was thinking that too... but didn't want tostart a ruckus....
Good point!:thumb:

Except Alessi.:smirk:

Alessi new he wasn't getting lapped. He tried to get in 7's way. :lol: Mike just isn't like he used to be after Red Bud a couple of years ago. He used to be the hole shot king.:thumb: I'm not conviced it's the 350's fault.:rolleyes: