Husqvarna Lets see your Husky

If I shot it from the other side (which I dd to show off my kickstand/stand pic's) you'd see the leaks (dirt application and scratches on shroud) a little more clear.............

Side by side mine would still when the ugly contest, trust me on that:smirk: But side but side they would look like some bike meaness for sure:devil: and sometimes I almost feel happy and proud that Im reponsible for all that wear. It least that is one way of looking at it when I see all these HOT looking bikes.

Side by side mine would still when the ugly contest, trust me on that:smirk: But side but side they would look like some bike meaness for sure:devil: and sometimes I almost feel happy and proud that Im reponsible for all that wear. It least that is one way of looking at it when I see all these HOT looking bikes.

Since I bought mine with the wear and tear.........it was beeea-you-tiful when I bought her. Not a leak to be seen! phsyc.....one ride and they all reared their ugly heads...except the case, I think I caused that one by putting to much irl in it!

It got better last week. I gained about 20 mph by finding out it was a WXC and not a TE....:prof: :banana:

Since I bought mine with the wear and tear.........it was beeea-you-tiful when I bought her. Not a leak to be seen! phsyc.....one ride and they all reared their ugly heads...except the case, I think I caused that one by putting to much irl in it!

It got better last week. I gained about 20 mph by finding out it was a WXC and not a TE....:prof: :banana:

It's always nice to know what bike you own:smirk:

It's always nice to know what bike you own:smirk:

It was plated when i bought it and I swear it said TE on the title...I saw it somewher.....but I just (barely) noticed it said WXC on the torn up, trashed swing-arm stickers...

NICE......I am so stuck on what I want to get..

the 630 so I can have the DS and SM possibilities (BIG bore for highway travel PLUS 3.0 gal tank)!!!
CONS - the weight
the TE 511 or 449 for easy handling on the trail but have the plate whenever it may be needed...
CONS - Light weight when in the road...not being an asphalt guy, to me bigger is better...2.5 max fuel cap
the TXC 511 or 449 for the additional performance (the 15-20% loss on the TE's wit the EPA shit)
CONS - No plate...2.5 max fuel cap

Really torn...............

Get a Gold Fish then. :P
NICE......I am so stuck on what I want to get..

the 630 so I can have the DS and SM possibilities (BIG bore for highway travel PLUS 3.0 gal tank)!!!
CONS - the weight
the TE 511 or 449 for easy handling on the trail but have the plate whenever it may be needed...
CONS - Light weight when in the road...not being an asphalt guy, to me bigger is better...2.5 max fuel cap
the TXC 511 or 449 for the additional performance (the 15-20% loss on the TE's wit the EPA shit)
CONS - No plate...2.5 max fuel cap

Really torn...............

I know what you mean Rez. I set up the sumo as both. I have the stock rims from a 08/SM510R (black) with street shoes. I have the stock 08/SM610 (silver) with Kenda K570 rear and a T63 front for dirt. Have not ran dirt yet because I have so many bikes for dirt. :thinking: You should look into that set up. however, George might have a last year of the TE610 in stock and then you can get the SM wheels and tires for the street thing, Rojo runs that set up, and Woodschick runs what I have. The only diff in SM TE 610 is fork and front brake but the conversion between both is a 20 minute job. :thumb:

I know what you mean Rez. I set up the sumo as both. I have the stock rims from a 08/SM510R (black) with street shoes. I have the stock 08/SM610 (silver) with Kenda K570 rear and a T63 front for dirt. Have not ran dirt yet because I have so many bikes for dirt. :thinking: You should look into that set up. however, George might have a last year of the TE610 in stock and then you can get the SM wheels and tires for the street thing, Rojo runs that set up, and Woodschick runs what I have. The only diff in SM TE 610 is fork and front brake but the conversion between both is a 20 minute job. :thumb:

That does sound tempting...What's the weight of the 610? PLUS everything prior to this year has the normal tank set up...Almost positive I could put an O/S tank on it. :thumb:

I think it is 310. Not bad for a big bike. Less when you add the Up-tite Exhaust and remove all that other crap, 3.3 gal tank stock. I get 105 before the fuel light comes on and 45 miles per gallon on the road and I am a throttle junky on the road. :devil:

I think it is 310. Not bad for a big bike. Less when you add the Up-tite Exhaust and remove all that other crap, 3.3 gal tank stock. I get 105 before the fuel light comes on and 45 miles per gallon on the road and I am a throttle junky on the road. :devil:

Sweet...the new 630 is 330 empty...then again, I'm used to riding sleds...TT500 (300+), XR600 (300+ I think)...WXC610 (ED) (heavy but I can handle it). I ALSO like the price tag on them...less than the TE 511...a TE610 would be nice! :thumb:

If you can find a 2006 or 2007 610 used somewhere without a ton of miles on it - it would be cheap fun :)

I've found several......chomping at the bit but can't pull the trigger yet...but definately accepting advise from my Husky brethren. :thumb: and you FISH lovers too.....:smirk:

I just left Up-tite, sold the last 610 last week. The TE630 is only 5,999.00, you better get on that now. Loose the twin pipes and loose 30 lbs. Better move slow boy!