Husqvarna Lets see your Husky

Hey Valkrider, where is your Husky? Or do you only really have a TW 200 :noidea: :smirk:

Here you go!!

VCMC Bishop

DSCF2061.jpg

Dual Dogs Ride

DSCF2585.jpg

Penguins Ride

Husky.jpg

Is that a JackRabbit's jersey?

Nice boots...........:thumb:

So Cal MC - That's our Dear Friend . . . Neversurfaced!!! I'll let him tell you about the light on his bike not working as we rode about an hour in the dark getting into Bakersfield. And yes - The boots are purely "Factory Custom"

So Cal MC - That's our Dear Friend . . . Neversurfaced!!! I'll let him tell you about the light on his bike not working as we rode about an hour in the dark getting into Bakersfield. And yes - The boots are purely "Factory Custom"

So Cal...now that I looked closer...I had asked someone "over there" how to get one...Said I had to join the club!

And even better!! If you look at the LA B2V site they are using a pic of me on the front page!!!

Hey, Isn't that my picture? I think I should get a free entry out of that! :thinking:

Is that a JackRabbit's jersey?

Nice boots...........:thumb:

SO CAL MC Baby!

You like those? They're the best Alpinestar has to offer - the buckels even lasted a ride or two! Luckily they give you a free roll of duct tape with every pair purchased :thumb:

I'll let him tell you about the light on his bike not working as we rode about an hour in the dark getting into Bakersfield.

What, riding side-by-side in pitch black with only ONE stock headlight between us wasn't your idea of a good time? :smirk:

Here are a few I already had hosted on Photobucket - not the best shots, but I don't have access to my photo library right now:

A couple from LA to Vegas from a couple of years ago with Valkrider:

(There's 2 Huskys in there somewhere)

LA-B2V-LOGO-1.jpg

DSCN2162-1.jpg

Stuck on a log somewhere:

DSCN1002.jpg

Here are a few I already had hosted on Photobucket - not the best shots, but I don't have access to my photo library right now:

A couple from LA to Vegas from a couple of years ago with Valkrider:

(There's 2 Huskys in there somewhere)

LA-B2V-LOGO-1.jpg

DSCN2162-1.jpg

Stuck on a log somewhere:

DSCN1002.jpg

Nice pics............:thumb:

Pffftt! Mine is still uglier!:P But I will admit yours is pretty UGG!

If I shot it from the other side (which I dd to show off my kickstand/stand pic's) you'd see the leaks (dirt application and scratches on shroud) a little more clear.............