South Lets get a head count for Sunday

I'm sorry Sun,
I just have to throw a question out: is shaving your balls and or cooch, really an in thing? I mean a nice trim with landing pad, keeping it clean and all is nice, but completely shaved is only for the adult movie industry I thought. Then, I had kids and they are all doing this, bald rat, hailess kitty thing and I just don't get it!!! Am I in the field or are they?
:eek::picard:

Funny were talking about this now well not really...:f:!! My Duaghter just stormed into my room to say my Son used her razor to shave his balls! She is crying now, he just yelled and slammed the door so hard it broke and she is now reeling saying Im not coming home till he is gone. All hell has broke loose, again! I just texted my Husband and said my Daughter and I are moving out unless he gives him the boot. I said I want him out by the end of September! Then i realized I just sent that text to my Son, so now it is double hell here :mad::banghead:

Icarumba! I need to ride!:panic:
And I thought I was the only one that had all this happen. I even called the sheriff to the house once for my son. And yes the broken door thing sucks.:prof:

It was: Dry, Dusty, Hot, and fun. I love riding with (most of) my kids, well "Helmet on, motor running" when we got back to the truck my 19yo ASS of a son got stoned and then picked a fight with my 16yo son. They rolled around on the ground, I pulled them apart, 19yo whent right back at it when I turned around. I sure am glad he doesn't live at home anymore. I just can't deal with it anymore. I know why I like riding with the other three all the time, no fights, just good times!

LOL, yep, it was battle royale at Miller Canyon! I saw a few good body slams. Good thing the younger one drove out with your daughter, would hate to see what they would have done in the back seat of your truck on the way home! As for the ride, one word, DUSTY! Met a few guys at Devils hole that came from the Big Bear side and said all the trails were damp! :foul:

LOL, yep, it was battle royale at Miller Canyon! I saw a few good body slams. Good thing the younger one drove out with your daughter, would hate to see what they would have done in the back seat of your truck on the way home! As for the ride, one word, DUSTY! Met a few guys at Devils hole that came from the Big Bear side and said all the trails were damp! :foul:

Yah, I need to get away from the kid rides every once and a while or just not take thomas, so I can enjoy my day. Sorry I put you with the other guys but you had a better time for sure! Funny thing was Brendon told my son thomas to shut up all the way home and he would buy him dinner at the Cafe. Thomas did, Cafe was closed, HAHAHAHA, that was a good ride home, I owe Brendon for that!

So, I forget what this thread was about but, should I use gel or foam when I shave my balls..........
be a man just use this, no gel or foam required
images

Im so sorry for the derail:blush: I thought about it later and said to myself "why did I post that? It's DBA, those guys are going to go nuts on the shaved balls comment." I really didnt know my son shaves his balls. Im still not sure he does. His girl friend was over here too, hard to say for sure if it was him. He does have some hair on his chest. If he were into shaving wouldnt he shave that too? Several teenagers have been in and out of that bathroon. And we too have removed their doors for several months. Some of your comments were comforting knowing you all have gone through similar situations. At times it makes you feel like you failed as a parent. We havent had a blow up like this one in a while. Glad its over and a new day. Now....
:focus: RIDING!