South Lets get a head count for Sunday

Who all is meeting at the Corona side Foothill and Skyline?
Must be dual sport and like gahy fire roads. This will be a break in that tight motor ride for some.

Me for sure (need to get gas at the 91 and Lincoln)

Who all is meeting at the Corona side Foothill and Skyline?
Must be dual sport and like gahy fire roads. This will be a break in that tight motor ride for some.

Me for sure (need to get gas at the 91 and Lincoln)
I guess no one showed up?

Are you crazy CDA? This is "Mr. I forgot the camera at home Palmer." If he didn't post any Colorado pics, do you think he's going to throw up the gahy Corona fire roads?:picard:

***Note to James; Change the emote :picard: from : p i c a r d : to : p a l m e r :. :smirk:
:thumb:

Are you crazy CDA? This is "Mr. I forgot the camera at home Palmer." If he didn't post any Colorado pics, do you think he's going to throw up the gahy Corona fire roads?:picard:

***Note to James; Change the emote :picard: from : p i c a r d : to : p a l m e r :. :smirk:

Ok, I'll take that, I can handle anything "YOU" throw at me Mr. I lost the sims card!!! CO. Never happened, and neither did this ride.

***Not to James; Change the emote :moon: or :spin: from :moon/spin: to timoyz:. :P

I cant make it.... Sorry fellas... Monkeywife gave me a rash and I'm trying to get Canadian Healthcare to pay for it... they threw some excuse at me like its a Canadian Club thingy...... Sorry Nedge, but theres only so much to do in Manitoba while at the airport... I knew I could count on you to understand :smirk:

I cant make it.... Sorry fellas... Monkeywife gave me a rash and I'm trying to get Canadian Healthcare to pay for it... they threw some excuse at me like its a Canadian Club thingy...... Sorry Nedge, but theres only so much to do in Manitoba while at the airport... I knew I could count on you to understand :smirk:

Huh? :confused: Let's keep this thread on topic. This thread is how Palmer poaches some illegal single track out here in Cali, and then doesn't take any pictures to share with us later. I think you meant to post yours, over on the East Coast Ride thread.:smirk: