South Lets get a head count for Sunday

Huh? :confused: Let's keep this thread on topic. This thread is how Palmer poaches some illegal single track out here in Cali, and then doesn't take any pictures to share with us later. I think you meant to post yours, over on the East Coast Ride thread.:smirk:

Whoa! :timeout:
I was letting you know I wouldn't be able to make it to this ride and then shared some personal information as to why. My life is an open book for you to read and I willingly share copious amounts of information to help others understand my reasons in order to better serve mankind and to give hope to humanity as well as generations to come.

James

Staff member
I was letting you know I wouldn't be able to make it to this ride and then shared some personal information as to why. My life is an open book for you to read and I willingly share copious amounts of information to help others understand my reasons in order to better serve mankind and to give hope to humanity as well as generations to come.
:noidea: Doesn't mean that people actually want to hear it.

:smirk:

After rereading everything, I appologize M. You wouldn't have wanted to go anyway. A bunch of gahy dudes, on gahy fireroads.
Even though Palmer didn't get a shot, I have my connections, and was able to snag this one.
GayBikers.jpg

It appears that there is a good read happening around here. Someone's life is an open book, with no pictures, and pointless chapters of garble. How about you all kiss my ass and make it a love novel with a happy ending? :moon: :smirk:
My thoughts are pointless emotions running out of my mind cascading and tumbling into a pool on the ground of numerouse alternatives.

It appears that there is a good read happening around here. Someone's life is an open book, with no pictures, and pointless chapters of garble. How about you all kiss my ass and make it a love novel with a happy ending? :moon: :smirk:
My thoughts are pointless emotions running out of my mind cascading and tumbling into a pool on the ground of numerouse alternatives.

WHAT'S THAT MEAN ???????????????????????????????????? :popcorn:

That= pronoun, adjective, used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc. that is one big ass you have. Thank you, that is really my Donkey.
You are welcome. :prof:

That= pronoun, adjective, used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc. that is one big ass you have. Thank you, that is really my Donkey.
You are welcome. :prof:
:picard: that's roughly 2 minutes (this and previous posts on this subject) I'll never get back...

:picard: that's roughly 2 minutes (this and previous posts on this subject) I'll never get back...

And you feel you have not enjoyed it?

Now you know have we feel about your posts. :smirk: :stirthepot:

James just owned you had he put how instead of have. :smirk: What happened to spell police Rick?

KISS MY ASS... and I don't mean my donkey!!! :devil:.... honestly I think people tend to enjoy my spew! :smirk:

Now you are acting like the real Rez I have come to enjoy. When we doing lunch, I miss our afternoon rants, raves, complaints, laughs, etc. etc.

And by spew you mean mule juice?

It's all about pound town with M33. :devil: