Leaking Oil

James

Staff member
Oh he better come :boxing: 2 years 3k from home at least, and were only a few hour drive
Like I've said before, going to Cali is actually easier and almost quicker. :lol: Ohio is 6-7 hrs and I can be at Rack's pad in 8-9.

Current plans are to make it to CC this year. :thumb:

Like I've said before, going to Cali is actually easier and almost quicker. :lol: Ohio is 6-7 hrs and I can be at Rack's pad in 8-9.

Current plans are to make it to CC this year. :thumb:
Damn good, hollywood shot me a text, him and mike are on their way down :thumb: We better see you there. Its sat already

On my Honda there is an oil drain bolt crush washer that gets very distorted, flatend out, and threaded after about 3 to 5 oil changes depending on how much you torque it. I have a bag of 10 oem ones I change after every few oil change.

Its a crush washer. you can a 100 of them for $.30 at autozone or something and be sure to use a little teflon tape as the 08's dont like their drain bolts..

James

Staff member
It should be a hard plastic, or even made out of copper, but since it's on a green bike, I really don't care.:smirk:
I started second guessing myself after I bought them, what's the disadvantage to using a rubber washer?