Lake Arrowhead SRAD97750 & Brother Meet Ride Report.

have no idea why i didnt put the chest guard on... i always do. i have kneeguards in my bag and jsut didnt put them on. I need to get those sleeves cause they do rub the back of my leg raw. as for elbow guards its just way to restricting for me.

Do they actually make "sleeves" just for that purpose? Dpending on how much they are, compare prices with a pair of thermals...if the thermals are less, buy a pair of those, cut the leg to the desired length and use them instead...who would know? For that matter would you care if they knew...:banana:

One of these days I'm going to devise something to mount on your bars to hold your gloves firmly in place during riding breaks to keep them from falling off...I know, I know, just stuff them between the cables and your set.:ride: I know there's a market out there for this product...:prof:

Do they actually make "sleeves" just for that purpose? Dpending on how much they are, compare prices with a pair of thermals...if the thermals are less, buy a pair of those, cut the leg to the desired length and use them instead...who would know? For that matter would you care if they knew...:banana:

One of these days I'm going to devise something to mount on your bars to hold your gloves firmly in place during riding breaks to keep them from falling off...I know, I know, just stuff them between the cables and your set.:ride: I know there's a market out there for this product...:prof:

Search for EVS Knee sleeves $20 well spent. I've been using them for several years.

SRAD97750

Staff member
"That one goes out to the glass of milk i drank last night" :smirk: That was my hardest crash EVER.

Some folks need elbow pads, knee pads and roost deflectors.
I recommend, Barkbusters, Helmets, and several glasses of milk a day.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

i had my chest protector onyesterday with TWS and his son. OMG those fuckers roosted me like 5 times... a couple of em where gnarly... i got quarter size bruises all over my belly :/

"That one goes out to the glass of milk i drank last night" :smirk: That was my hardest crash EVER.

Some folks need elbow pads, knee pads and roost deflectors.
I recommend, Barkbusters, Helmets, and several glasses of milk a day.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I took a fall out of the back of my truck the other day with my sons bike in hand. I landed on top the ramp and then the bike landed on me from about 4.5 ft off the ground. Jeans and tee shirt are all I had on, I was not riding that day. I didn't break anything or cut anything, no bleeding and it really didn't hurt that bad when it happened..... Although, had I been wearing my boots, pants with hip pads, knee guards, chest protector, elbow guards,,,, I wouldn't have been walking around this week with a limp and I could have gotten a good night sleep since I couldn't hardly move around and was sore as hell from no protection. :ride: on my friends, but remember when you get older you don't bounce back from those little dirt naps like you do when your young :thumb: