Fallen Kurt Caselli crashes in Baja 1000

RIP Kurt! Tragic story to a great rider and young man for sure.
May The Lord keep him now with a wide open throttle!!!
See you on the other side brother.

I just would hate to think it was a KTM head tube malfunction rather than an animal he hit. Just have that in the back of my mind that I have seen it before, and at his riding skills he is harder on a bike than any of us. Animal will be my vote, why JRC Honda was not around is puzzling though..

I just would hate to think it was a KTM head tube malfunction rather than an animal he hit. Just have that in the back of my mind that I have seen it before, and at his riding skills he is harder on a bike than any of us. Animal will be my vote, why JRC Honda was not around is puzzling though..
That's what's pissing me off. If I didn't hate Honda before, I do now.:noidea:

I'm not familiar with how this off road stuff works, what about this Honda guy?

1x was a few miles behind KC, it was still light outside when he would have passed the down KC, and he didn't stop. It was 2 hours before anybody was to KC, then 4 hours later before the helo got there. The whole thing sucks.:thumbsdown:

1x was a few miles behind KC, it was still light outside when he would have passed the down KC, and he didn't stop. It was 2 hours before anybody was to KC, then 4 hours later before the helo got there. The whole thing sucks.:thumbsdown:
X2 and Ditto, off road racing like this are a timed event also. If you stop to help a fellow rider for say 30 minutes and get passed by other riders you get that 30 minutes back at the end of the race. So, even if you physically come in second, but 40 minutes behind the 1st place (physical) you get the time back, and it still makes you first over all. Make sense?