Fallen Kurt Caselli crashes in Baja 1000

BAD :( this came from a fb post...
"Hi all, we were second on the scene by a few minutes, there was no booby traps it was just an accident to a great rider. It is a disgrace that a leading rider can lay still for an hour before the alarm was raise. It then took us almost an hour to find him. 2 hours alone. Then it took over 4 hours till any officials came, well anyone else to be exact. We looked after Ivan his team mate, we set off the spot SOS and called in GPS coordinates, we then waited over 4 hours. A disgrace. Still in shock"

I want to make something very clear and stop the rumors. Kurt Caselli did not crash because of a man made booby trap, a spectator, or any other nonsense that people are saying about his accident. My teammate Ricky Brabec was the fist person to Kurt which was in a very secluded area with no Spectators. Ivan Ramirez showed up shortly after Ricky. They decided Ricky would go get help while Ivan stayed with Kurt. Even though the news didn't come out until the night time the accident happened while there was still daylight, and didn't have anything to do with racing at night. This was merely a racing accident and had nothing to do with booby traps, spectators, or another vehicle so please stop spreading rumors.

KTM reports he hit a small animal. This is better than him hitting booby trap.

What I dont understand is why was the 4x of Ricky Brabec the first on the scene. Brabec was 80 miles behind caselli which if you use the average speed of 55 mph that is over an hour and a half. Where was the JCR bike? I want to hear what they have to say. They have gone quiet. Not even acknowledging the padding of Caselli. This is troubling to me. Had somebody got to Caselli before Brabec this situation could have been a lot different.

KTM reports he hit a small animal. This is better than him hitting booby trap.

What I dont understand is why was the 4x of Ricky Brabec the first on the scene. Brabec was 80 miles behind caselli which if you use the average speed of 55 mph that is over an hour and a half. Where was the JCR bike? I want to hear what they have to say. They have gone quiet. Not even acknowledging the padding of Caselli. This is troubling to me. Had somebody got to Caselli before Brabec this situation could have been a lot different.

That is an awfully troubling question. I've been thinking about that since I first heard that 2x was down. Law of the land is that you always stop and help a fallen rider. Kurt did that at the first H&H this year. Colton Udall said he never saw Kurt crash though.

I wonder if he had a go pro or anything on? Not that I'd want to see it, but review by appropriate people could shed some light