250 kicker like cement

There was this oil marketed by it's initials (NPG) that claimed smokeless. You wouldn't believe that a crankshaft could produce as much smoke. (Sitting there looking at my "expired" 250 Husqvarna and seeing a dead bike still billowing white smoke out of the exhaust and back out the air cleaner was one of life's major epiphanies.)

There was this oil marketed by it's initials (NPG) that claimed smokeless. You wouldn't believe that a crankshaft could produce as much smoke. (Sitting there looking at my "expired" 250 Husqvarna and seeing a dead bike still billowing white smoke out of the exhaust and back out the air cleaner was one of life's major epiphanies.

Wasn't there a movie about that?......I think it was called "Breakfast at Epiphanies"

Don't know about that, but I do like how you put the word smokeless in quotes. I've run all the "smokeless" oils and havn't seen much difference.

Nothing really changed in the two engines I was most familiar with when there manufacturers dropped the 20:1 mix rule. Oil? maybe, but at the time the same stuff we had had for 10 years was still there too. Suzuki and Honda both had their oil oils, and they didn't change them. They just decided they would be better off with the non riding public if blue smoke was not so obvious.

There was this oil marketed by it's initials (NPG) that claimed smokeless. You wouldn't believe that a crankshaft could produce as much smoke. (Sitting there looking at my "expired" 250 Husqvarna and seeing a dead bike still billowing white smoke out of the exhaust and back out the air cleaner was one of life's major epiphanies.)

Yeah it's Dutch. It stands for No Phuchin Good.