Pro Kawi wins the 2015 Baja 1000

Honda has thown so much money at the Baja 500 and 1000, I know Kawi has done the same thing but Honda spends the big bucks to get the riders. It's nice to see them pushed back. Last year it would have, could have been KTM if the cow had not screwed the pooch. That's all, I need another beer.

I herd stories about the support from air last year (not alowed).

Honda has thown so much money at the Baja 500 and 1000, I know Kawi has done the same thing but Honda spends the big bucks to get the riders. It's nice to see them pushed back. Last year it would have, could have been KTM if the cow had not screwed the pooch. That's all, I need another beer.

and for years was the only real big team racing....

doesn't andy have a CR500AF snow bike conversion? I'd imagine you know all about money

No. LOL, just a cr500 and a few sleds in the department you mention. yeah, must be a HORRIBLE idea to take offroad riders who risk a lot more than they are given credit for and PAY them! BASTARDS!!! I think I am beginning to see the light :-)

Last edited:
You might, just remember a ton of riders walked from JCR for that very reason, Udall almost did too, till Campbell realized at the last minute that he needed him.

You might just remember that didnt have so much to do with JCR being cheap as it did the other teams finally coming to the table. Someone has to raise the bar. If the other ones were doing so before JCR then I don't believe JCR would have had the riders to lose to start with.

Go to corporate helicopters.com What aerial support were you referring to?

In Mexico, night flying of a non scheduled commercial nature is not allowed. Though it certainly goes on. That may be what was referred to. The starting in the dark for the motorcycles and finishing in the dark means you would be violating Mexican laws. Just a honda thing. Lol

I think the only place the drops can be made are at specified check points. I haven't heard of anything solid about anyone in particular getting that sort of thing but you know it must go on.

Last edited: