Other Kawasaki Kx80 build

Just rode it and I can't believe how good it felt!!!! Everything works (so far) and it was the funniest bike I've ever rode! I would just be cruising and all the sudden hit the powerband and it would pop a wheelie I can't believe how good that felt. Greatest bike I've ever owned hands down.

Just rode it and I can't believe how good it felt!!!! Everything works (so far) and it was the funniest bike I've ever rode! I would just be cruising and all the sudden hit the powerband and it would pop a wheelie I can't believe how good that felt. Greatest bike I've ever owned hands down.

:thumb: try a 60 / 65 for shits and giggles, you just made me remember my last time on a 2T 80 :lol:

It's for sale now $1200 if anyone is interested! Fmf gold series fatty pipe with re packed exhaust. New iridium NGK spark plug, maxima air filter, sunstar aluminum sprockets and chain, grips, throttle cable. Carburetor was cleaned and jetted. Completely serviced with new belray fluids. And of course a completely rebuild wiseco top and bottom end. Now time to work on the kx65 and then I'll move onto another project bike!